The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
With the AFL Women's Trade Period now open, clubs will soon be showing off their new signings in what I would presume would be 2020 Guernseys for those clubs who have those available.

I thought that given new jumpers will begin to roll in, maybe it is time for 2020 to have its own thread. Mods?

Cotton On remains the league wide supplier.

Expansion teams will be: St Kilda, Richmond, West Coast and Gold Coast

Adelaide will wear the gold AFLW logo 'again' after their 2019 Premiership

Adelaide: Still awaiting Clash
Brisbane: Still awaiting Clash
Carlton: Full Kits Released (New White Clash)
Collingwood: Still awaiting Clash
Fremantle: Full Kits Released (Same as 2019)
Geelong: Still awaiting Clash
Gold Coast: Full kits Released
GWS: Still awaiting Clash
Melbourne: Still awaiting Clash
Kangaroos: Still awaiting Clash
Richmond: Full kits Released
St Kilda: Still awaiting Clash
Western Bulldogs: Still awaiting Clash

Last edited:
Gold Coast joins in 2020 and will be wearing a guernsey similar to their mens however the full logo is placed in the center of the front of the jumper as opposed to the 'GC' logo that has been on the men's jumper. Mackay Waterfront is the front sponsor.
1554764792195.png

Gold Coast joins in 2020 and will be wearing a guernsey similar to their mens however the full logo is placed in the center of the front of the jumper as opposed to the 'GC' logo that has been on the men's jumper. Mackay Waterfront is the front sponsor.
View attachment 650984
They've done the impossible and made the home jumper even worse

Those wings are made purely to fit the Cotton On logo in between and its horrible.

I reckon it would have been much better to bring the wings together like they always used to be, but just don’t have them meet at the point of the collar. Have them meet slightly lower and put the Cotton On logo above in blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought they looked a bit off. Hopefully, they choose to extend their sponsorship to the AFLW for aesthetic reasons alone.

Won't happen, Cotton On have a deal with the AFL to be the league-wide manufacturer for the AFLW

59659016_10156469508232224_5032526563564847104_o.jpg

front and back.

Weird. That rounded rectangle background for Barminco looks exactly the same as the Lendi lockup... there's every chance they just replicated the shape. The front BHP sponsor gets lost (good for us, bad for them) and I don't like the vertical drop of the wings. The back looks nice though. Can't win 'em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back