News AFLW New Women's Jumpers for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
59659016_10156469508232224_5032526563564847104_o.jpg

front and back.

The wings actually look more like the original 87 jumper style (obviously the colours are inverted) than the current men’s jumper.

Attachments

• 34642F68-9139-4457-AF14-E1678CD7E9E9.jpeg
    34642F68-9139-4457-AF14-E1678CD7E9E9.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 186

So it looks like the new jumpers for 2020 are:

Other AFLW jumpers remain the same as last season

Last edited:
So it looks like the new jumpers for 2020 are:

Other AFLW jumpers remain the same as last season

No white stroke on the numbers for West Coast. Also, the wings on the front need don't seem quite right. They join the collar outside the little yellow insert, but you have them inside it. I would argue its almost a straight vertical drop until the imaginary horizontal line at the bottom of the cuffs before they start to curve away.

No white stroke on the numbers for West Coast. Also, the wings on the front need don't seem quite right. They join the collar outside the little yellow insert, but you have them inside it. I would argue its almost a straight vertical drop until the imaginary horizontal line at the bottom of the cuffs before they start to curve away.
A few changes made, based on the attached pic

Attachments

• West-Coast-Womens-2020a.jpg
    West-Coast-Womens-2020a.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 178

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As foreshadowed through the removal of the home's baby blue accents, Carlton going with a white clash for 2020:

Mix between baby blue and white is a better combination (with that particular design/cut) imo

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Good back-of-jumper sponsor for Melbourne, although it would be even better if they push it up and just used the wordmark for the final product.

Suns and Giants are the remaining two teams with blank space there. Collingwood, again, the only team dragging its feet on a front home sponsor.

Zurich logo moved up into a better position for Melbourne, possibly enlarged too but couldn't find a better shot:

MelbAFLW2020jumper1.jpg

GWS have updated their clash with a bigger G to go with the home introduced last year:

Richmond and West Coast wore their yellow jumpers yesterday, nib and Barminco on the back as per the home versions:

WCEAFLW2020jumper1.jpg

WCEAFLW2020jumper2.jpg

Some teams yesterday were wearing last year's jumpers, and a few were in their training shorts. League-organised practice matches next week so a couple more changes might surface then (perhaps particularly in the cases of Adelaide away to Freo and North away to Carlton).

Good back-of-jumper sponsor for Melbourne, although it would be even better if they push it up and just used the wordmark for the final product.

Suns and Giants are the remaining two teams with blank space there. Collingwood, again, the only team dragging its feet on a front home sponsor.

They have Optus again

They have Optus again
They might end up doing that again but I haven't seen anything to confirm it. They wore the clash for their team photos on Wednesday, CGU on the front but nothing on the back.

vlcsnap-2020-01-19-15h44m32s254.png

And then they were one of the teams to wear their old jumper yesterday (middle stripe cut off lower than this year's).

They might end up doing that again but I haven't seen anything to confirm it. They wore the clash for their team photos on Wednesday, CGU on the front but nothing on the back.

View attachment 808190

And then they were one of the teams to wear their old jumper yesterday (middle stripe cut off lower than this year's).

If that is the case its interesting because even their netball team went without the major sponsor in 2019. 1579411523672.png

Isowhey were missing.

In other news... looks like Collingwood are ditching their Netball logo now using the Collingwood logo
1579411674964.png

The only information about any new changes that arose across the season launch (photo below) and official practice matches is that North's clash will be the same (white base, blue stripes) as 2019 but without the foundation member names.

AFLW2020captains.jpg

However, yesterday the Suns announced Kool Kids Training College as co-major sponsor for the AFLW team with their logo to appear on the back of the home and the front of the clash. They've sponsored the team before:

GCSkoolkids.png

And, despite no announcement, I'm expecting Avid Property Group to appear on the front of Collingwood's home and back of their away due to this recent inclusion on the club website:

CollAFLWweb.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back