Game Day AFLW North Melbourne vs Collingwood 4:40pm Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Good even team performance.
3 - Garner
2 - abba
1 - Gibson

I know in the beginning some supporters were a little skeptical and probably still are about our women's team, but how can you not love watching the girls running out there busting a gut representing our club. Whether they win lose or draw next week, they should all be so proud of themselves and so should we supporters. I love all the girls representing our club but must admit that Sophie Abbatangelo is my favourite.

Also how good is it seeing and looking forward to a Gibson running around in North jumper. Who would of thought I would ever say that. Thanks Brittany

Oddly, all sources I can find online list the goalkickers as 'Garner 2, Bannister, Hope, Stanton, Bateman, Ashmore', but Bateman definitely kicked two (and Stanton didn't kick one). Seems a pretty major statistic to get wrong...

Oddly, all sources I can find online list the goalkickers as 'Garner 2, Bannister, Hope, Stanton, Bateman, Ashmore', but Bateman definitely kicked two (and Stanton didn't kick one). Seems a pretty major statistic to get wrong...
Seems a little strange. The commentators were getting names wrong all over the place, maybe they threw the stats guy off.

Sharni Layton? Yep, can’t stand her.
It’s just cringeworthy and doesn’t do the game justice at all
The ethos of I play footy therefore I’m hard and watch me act like of
FIGJAM of the highest order
Her club haven’t even won a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back