Player Sponsorship AFLW Player sponsorship 2021

Chuck me down for $100 too thanks Luke72

Paid mate.

tenor.gif

Awesome! There's scope to pick the second within reason. I know people were interested in Kashy too so I will see how go with pledges and have a chat to the club to check availability. Amy would be good and is a realistic chance as rookie are less expensive and don't have established sponsors.

I’m in again for $50 this year.

I’d love to get Kashy as the second player, but can understand if we can’t. But if we can get her I’ll be more than happy to put in $100! 😉👍
l'm in for $50 but if you can get Kashy l will up it to $100...:thumbsu::D

Luke72 please pm me the bank details when ready...Thanks

Last edited:
Aileen is $900, Kashy is $1100 which would make it a $3000 goal. We are sitting at $1150 ($1250 if it’s Kashy) right now. If we get within range I will try to tee that up with the club. I did enquire about Kashy when I spoke and I believe there’s the possibility of that working.

Aileen is $900, Kashy is $1100 which would make it a $3000 goal. We are sitting at $1150 ($1250 if it’s Kashy) right now. If we get within range I will try to tee that up with the club. I did enquire about Kashy when I spoke and I believe there’s the possibility of that working.

If Aileen is $900 and Kashy is $1100 isnt the total $2000 not $3000

I’ve just transferred $50. We are with different banks so it might come through tomorrow or Monday?

If we get more pledges and can get Kashy I can easily transfer another $50.

Luke, are you also doing the men’s version this year, too?
Yeah I was hoping to sign off on this before launching the men’s but I have received all the info.

We are very close to the goal amount ($2k for Kashy and Aileen) but have slowed right down so I when I get a moment I will go ahead with the men’s anyway I think.

Back