Player Sponsorship AFLW Player sponsorship 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok first prize for this year is a pregame coaches address which will be prior to the St Kilda game at Arden St next weekend. You do need to be there prompts 12:15 as there’s a bit of time pressure on Crock and the girls.

If you are interested and able to attend please say so below and I will do a draw fairly soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok people our player meeting will go ahead next Tuesday at 5pm, this is just before training and as such it is crucial to be there on time. It is a great opportunity to catch up with our girls one on one and ask Aileen about that bump.

Due to restrictions we can send one person (plus guest) for each girl so have two places to give away to those that can make it, you will need to get to Arden St just before 5pm. If you can please comment below and we will find a couple of winners.

kool kangas i have registered your entry 👍

Ok people our player meeting will go ahead next Tuesday at 5pm, this is just before training and as such it is crucial to be there on time. It is a great opportunity to catch up with our girls one on one and ask Aileen about that bump.

Due to restrictions we can send one person (plus guest) for each girl so have two places to give away to those that can make it, you will need to get to Arden St just before 5pm. If you can please comment below and we will find a couple of winners.

kool kangas i have registered your entry 👍
I'm away next week

Who ended up going today? I couldn’t as I was working until 6.30 and have been having too much time off work lately/leaving early, etc. Hope whoever went had a good time.

Also will we be getting a shiny new medal for our profiles soon? I’ve tried to be patient, but since we got one for the men’s now, I’d like to show that I support the girls too! 👍

Who ended up going today? I couldn’t as I was working until 6.30 and have been having too much time off work lately/leaving early, etc. Hope whoever went had a good time.

Also will we be getting a shiny new medal for our profiles soon? I’ve tried to be patient, but since we got one for the men’s now, I’d like to show that I support the girls too! 👍
I sure they’re coming Chief . I’m sure I sent the details through 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back