AFLW Player Sponsor Prize 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks, for those of you who are participating in our sponsorship of Aileen Gilroy our second prize draw is upon us.

As part of your player sponsorship of Aileen Gilroy, you are invited to attend a pre-game coaches address before our AFLW Round 4 game against Gold Coast at Arden St.

Coach Scott Gowans will deliver a pre-game briefing including how he sees the day’s matchup unfolding, as well as taking a look back at previous games and where the team can go further in the season.

AFLW Player Sponsors Pre-Game Briefing

When:
Saturday, February 29

Where: 204-206 Arden St, North Melbourne 3051

Arrival and meeting point: Please arrive at 2.30pm for a 2.45pm start.

AFLW NMFC v Gold Coast to follow at 5.10pm

This should be an interesting insight into the game plan and the girls pre-match routine. If you are interested in going into the draw for this one you know the drill, enter your name below and we will conduct the prize draw in the next week.

I took the opportunity to go to this one and it was interesting. Scotty Gowan’s and the other coaches Rhys and Matt has a chat about the team philosophy and such.

Essentially the game plan is “see it, hit it” or take the best option that presents itself. It may mean playing on quickly or taking your time but look for a good option and then execute.

He said that some players, notably the Collingwood recruits, had come from very rigid structures and it had taken a while to adapt to a game plan that allows much more freedom.

On the day the forwards were meant to lead up and down the ground rather than laterally but I found it hard to notice if this was happening or any different to a normal game. Too subtle for my football eye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back