Women's Footy AFLW R.6 Crows vs Demons TIO Stadium Darwin Saturday 11/03/17 6.40PM SA Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Bicks

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
zcmOzq.jpg

The team is –
IN: Rachael Killian, Tayla Thorn
OUT: Monique Hollick, Justine Mules (both omitted)

Hopefully Bec tells Tex to stay further forward, the amount of times we broke last Saturday night and kicked it to the Brisbane spare was frustrating, we can't expect Tex to put in the athletic part of the game, shes and outstanding mark and kick for goal, shes a footballer not an athlete, need to start using her more properly.

Hopefully the women's team aren't affected by stagefright like the men's side when a win would seal a GF berth.

Carn girls get the job done.

Great the NT girls get the chance to play infront of their family and friends.

Let's go Crows!! More pumped about this game than the JLT Trial! Massive stakes GF on the line! Croes to win by 16! 42 to 26.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring across the board in the womans competition has been seriously substandard to the point that i think the male umpires aren't treating the girls seriously. Both sides tonight should be livid already.
Was just thinking how bad the jumper grabbing and throws were and not being paid.

It is the same rules why dont they apply them the same.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was just thinking how bad the jumper grabbing and throws were and not being paid.

It is the same rules why dont they apply them the same.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Saw one Melbourne player have the ball, fall to the ground with no crow player around still holding it, crow player just starts to tackle her, the Melbourne player makes no attempt to get rid of it, ump blows ball up. That shows a blatant disrespect by the umpire for the rules and the capabilites of the women playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back