Women's Footy AFLW R.6 Crows vs Demons TIO Stadium Darwin Saturday 11/03/17 6.40PM SA Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I admire the girls wanting to switch the play and attack outside but we just don't have the skill to execute it.

We've been found out by 2 teams with far far better skill level and similar work ethic.

I admire the girls wanting to switch the play and attack outside but we just don't have the skill to execute it.

We've been found out by 2 teams with far far better skill level and similar work ethic.
It might not have shown on tv but the last goal. The crows girl had three players spare on the boundary around the 50. If she gave it. They were gone.

Double the i50s , ridiculous.

Well it took a few games in but the teams with the better football players are really starting to rise to the top, we don't have a lot of them in the side at the moment our last 2 opponents have and it's been telling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish they would look up before they hack it forward. The skills just aren't there at the moment and the inability to execute a kick with a proper ball drop is killing them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back