Game Day AFLW R1: Crows vs GWS @ Thebarton Oval 4:35pm Sat 4/2/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Question: everytime there is an article about Phillips in the AFLW do we have to have the reference to Port? Port do not have an AFLW team and never have. Therefor any reference to upset port fans etc is redundant. Time to move forward people.
Andrew McLeod is a Port Adelaide Premiership player yet barely referenced as a Port person.

In time the same will happen for Erin. Our club gave her the chance to play the sport she loves. Their club was not interested in putting a real bid in and used her for PR. I am sure she will remember this.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Would have loved to go yesterday but watched the game a couple of times now.

Great occasion, excellent crowd considering the conditions and a solid performance.

Number 1 fan of Ed Marinoff. In amongst, makes good decision and just a great character. Check out her interview on AA, bloody hilarious.

Randall clearly the best player, maybe not BOG but class above. Marking and kicking is elite.

Philips, Perkins, Anderson, Gibson, Metcaffe others that caught my eye.

Based on the 4 games I'm backing us in to be more than competitive in all our matches. Next game v the Dogs will explain a lot.

Bec Goddard is a winner too. Just oozes class in the presser, both football knowledge and being a leader for her players. Full time at the AFP would be a great background to have as a coach.
Interview about her police work on TodayTonight

Tomorrow night

That sort of thinking is what got Trump elected in the US.
Seems like the world is growing out of this phase even though Trump will take us back if he could
At least the call for deaneus sacking was longer in coming than Trump :p
Right, I'm going to coin my own version of Godwin's Law and call it the fabs33 Law. Stating; the longer an internet discussion lasts the closer the probability of Trump being mentioned approaches 1.

cmndstab, as our resident mathematician how do I go about making this a thing?:p

Bec Goddard is a winner too. Just oozes class in the presser, both football knowledge and being a leader for her players. Full time at the AFP would be a great background to have as a coach.
I'll post it again.

The club needs to get her involved in the men's season somehow.

PS - I love how it's only us and Freo with a female coach. Another thing to be proud of.

I'll post it again.

The club needs to get her involved in the men's season somehow.

PS - I love how it's only us and Freo with a female coach. Another thing to be proud of.
Very shallow
Borders on insulting
The Men's are so seperate go darn comment over there
Most of us like myself have AUSTRALIA Creditation Coaching. You appear to have no concept what it takes as a lady to gain this in any sport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you'll find she'll be sitting in on the mens coaching meetings and training as part of her development

Right, I'm going to coin my own version of Godwin's Law and call it the fabs33 Law. Stating; the longer an internet discussion lasts the closer the probability of Trump being mentioned approaches 1.

cmndstab, as our resident mathematician how do I go about making this a thing?:p

Mate, in science and mathematics, we have things called axioms, which are just statements we accept as being true without proof :p

The best part is that "Trump's axiom" also sounds like "Trump: Axe him" which is also a worthwhile sentiment :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back