Game Day AFLW R2 Crows vs Bulldogs Friday 10/02/17 Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading off to the game soon. Crows girls were impressive last week, so this will be a great contest I feel. Hope the crowd rocks up in numbers like last week to support womens football and enjoy the passion, courage and skills the girls show.

Heading off to the game soon. Crows girls were impressive last week, so this will be a great contest I feel. Hope the crowd rocks up in numbers like last week to support womens football and enjoy the passion, courage and skills the girls show.
last week got me pretty bullish about our group, until I read that GWS had both marquees out...

we did score pretty well in slippery conditions though, looking forward to the contest.

So looking forward to this game. Looks like not transmitted on free to air in Darwin yet again. I'll be on Fox then stream if our weather interrupts service. Go our Crows
If you have Windows 10 on your computer there's an App Aussie TV FTW that you can live stream most main Channels including 7, 7 Mate, 7 Two and 7 Flix etc.

Just trick the system by putting in a Victorian post code

If you have Windows 10 on your computer there's an App Aussie TV FTW that you can live stream most main Channels including 7, 7 Mate, 7 Two and 7 Flix etc.
Thanks I just think it's poor form when the NT is incorporated in the Crows and it's not being shown on free to air in Darwin

Just trick the system by putting in a Victorian post code
I haven't used that app but you would assume they are broadcasting the Sydney or Melbourne feed. The game is only on 7 for Adelaide.

I haven't used that app but you would assume they are broadcasting the Sydney or Melbourne feed. The game is only on 7 for Adelaide.
So you put in a SA postcode and you get the SA channels....doesn't matter where you live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back