Game Day AFLW R4 2019: Crows vs Freo @Marrara Oval (9:05pm 23/2/19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jess Foley’s work in this 2nd half has led to to this margin, an absolute gun, will need her around the ground work next week against Emma King

She knows nothing. Why Kellie Gibson went back to Perth and requested it was because she was told she wouldn't be one of the two highest players in the team like she had been. Randall was keeping her pay packet but we were going to pay Erin as the other one instead of the basic rookie salary she was on in the first season. Gibson didn't like losing that money and Freo were going to pay her at that level.

I'm fine with them saying she went home for homesickness, they don't know for sure it was for money and there isn't huge amounts of money involved in the game so I'd be uncomfortable with them saying a girl was just chasing money live on the broadcast. Unless she had said publicly that was her reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fine with them saying she went home for homesickness, they don't know for sure it was for money and there isn't huge amounts of money involved in the game so I'd be uncomfortable with them saying a girl was just chasing money live on the broadcast. Unless she had said publicly that was her reason
So she did a Lever.

I'm not begrudging her chasing that money, but that was specifically the reason.

Holding them goalless for a half is a bloody good effort.

I've really enjoyed Clarke's coaching, especially in picking teams for our opponents to exploit their weakness and also in respect to the conditions that game is going to be played under.

He has also created a team that can have players play either forward, back or midfield as he needs. He's a pretty good coach.

Amused he put Jones in the backline and then put Randall up forward for that last part of that quarter because we were so far in front and it allowed him to see how they would go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back