AFLW AFLW R4 vs NM-Tas Kangaroos @Arden St 4:10pm 29 Feb 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME DAY!

Not feeling as confident about this one. It's the first time our girls have played in Melbourne and a lot of people rate North as the best list in the AFLW. Getting a win here would make a HUGE statement though! I noticed Kaslar was named in the midfield today so I guess Lakey has given up on turning her into a forward and now wants her pressure further up the ground. Would like to see Kindy continue her good form and get a goal or two today as she's nearly in the running for the league's leading goalkicker award after last week.

How is everyone else feeling about this one?

GAME DAY!

Not feeling as confident about this one. It's the first time our girls have played in Melbourne and a lot of people rate North as the best list in the AFLW. Getting a win here would make a HUGE statement though! I noticed Kaslar was named in the midfield today so I guess Lakey has given up on turning her into a forward and now wants her pressure further up the ground. Would like to see Kindy continue her good form and get a goal or two today as she's nearly in the running for the league's leading goalkicker award after last week.

How is everyone else feeling about this one?
North looks a class above the competition at the moment. I would be surprised if we stay with them. One extra day of rest could help us (I hope).

Didn’t make it unfortunately.. finished work 4.30 so watching on tv
Will get to Casey fields when they play Melbourne as it’s on a Sunday my day off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back