AFLW AFLW R4 vs NM-Tas Kangaroos @Arden St 4:10pm 29 Feb 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

And just like that we are out of the top 3 😢😢

this game next week vs Kangaroos will be our test to see if we really can match it with the best.

RICHmond let nmfc off the chain too many times..they were just stepping around them like witches hats at times

If we can play the tackling pressure game and not let nmfc get an easy run on should be able to stay in it

If you are attending the match on Saturday can you please like this post? I wanna try and organise for all the Suns supporters to sit/stand together so the girls can see that the Suns supporters are out in force.

Now we are heading into the game 5th place on the ladder,

Sad reacts
Funny that you can go from 2nd to 5th in the space of 24 hours but that shows how even Conference A is in the AFLW. The Crows are directly above us on the ladder and they have a very tough fixture next week when they host Carlton. Then you have GWS in fourth who are heading north to play the first placed Lions next week. Obviously we'll jump ahead of North if we get the win next week so it's not far fetched at all to suggest we'll finish round 4 in second place on the ladder if we manage to beat the Roos.

q57xDCg.jpg

Interesting to note that our best player (Jamie Stanton) is coming up against a former team of hers for a second week in a row. You have to assume she'll be fired up to have a big game against her most recent teammates and knows the Kangaroos game plan intimately whereas they have no idea what we're doing internally. Hoping for a big one from Stan-o and the rest of the girls!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could’ve emailed Victorian members to gauge if or how many are attending then spot any at the game or family members then reach out to crowd members at the ground like they have done for the men’s before..

thanks for filling me in. What’s the minimum number you require to raise the banner?
I have no reason for asking I’m just curious.

SUNS do you think you’d have been able to get enough numbers to raise it??

More than enough. I am pretty close with those involved from North Melbourne. They find it interesting also as our club has insinuated to theirs that we don't have the support despite multiple people in touch with the club

The admin staff has changed over, again, and it seems communication is not their forte

Our club is a basketcase, always will be. I think we just need to accept it

Haha, the Gold Coast number 2 jersey

Zach Smith
Jarrad Grant
Jack Scrimshaw
Anthony Miles

What an esteemed list.
You must be talking about the 2022 Matt Rowell jumper.

Information for those attending the match:

- Gates open at 4:00pm
- Gates located on Arden Street, Macaulay Road
- There is very limited seating at Arden Street. We recommend bringing chairs or picnic blankets to enjoy the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back