AFLW AFLW R4 vs NM-Tas Kangaroos @Arden St 4:10pm 29 Feb 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

That said, we did much better than I thought we would against North who I rate really highly. They are stacked with superstars. We have some emerging guns but not quite the same amount of experience on the list.

Once some more experience playing together will be a lot better imo.. I don’t like the long bombing rather look for short options less risky when going forward then back it up with the pressure

I think yorstan played better when she changed into short sleeves
Heslop May need a rest
Hickey getting better with more games

Girls impressed me again. They had opportunities in the 2nd half to win. North is favourite this year and played well. All next 4 games are winnable if they play like this. Yes, a couple of girls struggled but all worked hard, had a crack. We could see a couple of team changes especially when the next game is in Mackay in six days.

Bella was fantastic.

Girls had a red hot crack against the premiership favourites and the Vic Umpires today.
I was worried we might have been belted today but they come home with their heads held high.
Next Friday in Mackay is massive.
Massive shout out to everyone at the ground going for us. Saw quite a surprising amount of red in the crowd.

I watched probably half of the game in total but I thought we actually got a number of umpires calls in our favour.
May have been some stinkers at other times, but I would have thought we had the rub of the green in the 2nd and 3rd quarter that I saw.

Like that Howarth keeps kicking goals. She seems to be a decent mark as well which was something I hadn't sensed from her play in the earlier rounds.
Really like Lauren Bella, throws her weight around. Seems like a really fun personality too.

I can't think of one good football play she's made in 3 weeks.

Did one exciting run down the right wing against Richmond and that’s it.
There are a number of good players that haven’t had a game yet.
Parker is new to the game. Put her back in the QAFLW to learn a bit more and let’s see her not until next season.

Fair mount of suns fans here. I’m right where the girls came out of the race.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You must have been just in front of me. I was near the race too, but up a little higher. I was grabbed as soon as I arrived to help hold the banner. We didn’t need any North fans to help with that. There were lots of Suns fans around. Plenty of friends and families. Lots of other female footy players too, who knew girls on both teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must have been just in front of me. I was near the race too, but up a little higher. I was grabbed as soon as I arrived to help hold the banner. We didn’t need any North fans to help with that. There were lots of Suns fans around. Plenty of friends and families. Lots of other female footy players too, who knew girls on both teams.
Yep, I saw you!! I was doing the banner too. The one in the suns AFLW guernsey, cap and scarf with all badges on it. The teen with glasses.

Did one exciting run down the right wing against Richmond and that’s it.
There are a number of good players that haven’t had a game yet.
Parker is new to the game. Put her back in the QAFLW to learn a bit more and let’s see her not until next season.

When is your girl Maddy Roberts making a debut?

Pizza is being very humble, I’ve met him and can assure you he’s a very handsome sprightly man.
hey FP why are you in Melbourne now?
Thanks for the compliment Bodsy. I live in Melbourne. I was visiting Gold Coast when I met you. And you are a handsome sprightly man too.😎

When is your girl Maddy Roberts making a debut?

Hey can I just say LAhrens got a goal today off the back of a cracking tackle.
I was the one who showed her how to tackle.

Im feeling a bit pessimistic about Maddy getting a game now. She was emergency in round 1 but hasn’t made the emergency list since.

I was leaning against the fence where the race is. On the grass, trying to stay out of the sun.
This is where I was.
IMG_2572.PNG IMG_2573.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_2573.PNG
    IMG_2573.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 110
Hey can I just say LAhrens got a goal today off the back of a cracking tackle.
I was the one who showed her how to tackle.

Im feeling a bit pessimistic about Maddy getting a game now. She was emergency in round 1 but hasn’t made the emergency list since.
if you taught lauren defensive positioning & spoiling as well we all owe you a beer or two, she's a top player!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back