dplggr47

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
And I finally get to say this...Great to see us having a super game without yet the influence of Phillips!
Hopefully the momentum and high disposal efficiency continues, because looks like Phillips is gonna sit out the rest of the game (unless there's a break glass in case of emergency case).

dplggr47

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Our best quarter without Erin ..ever!
Our best frees for in a quarter..ever!
What more records can we break?
Even though Erin sat out most of that quarter, she is still our third highest possession getter and she did get a nice goal assist in that quarter. Hopefully we won't need her for the rest of the match and she can rest up for next week.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Even though Erin sat out most of that quarter, she is still our third highest possession getter and she did get a nice goal assist in that quarter. Hopefully we won't need her for the rest of the match and she can rest up for next week.
I'm not saying Phillips is having a bad game, I understand she's got some niggles. Just more the observation we've finally playing tall without Erin's influence. It's good to finally see this and hope we can keep this up!

Feb 3, 2004
in a happy place
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
panthers, ukraine & broncos
Erin did still play the majority of he quarter out from FF. I really like the use of our players tonight. Randall all over the place where needed and especially to annoy Harris. Marinoff is just bulldozing everywhere. Perkins in the middle and then drops back to CHF where she was really controlling a lot of our forwards movement.

finn

All Australian
May 9, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
norwood, adelaide uni
Marinoff is trying to kick the ball too hard and too flat and has all year. Her timing seems a bit off; certainly her desire for the ball hasn't waned at all.

Rubbish nothing. Watching two teams struggle for a quarter is boring footy. Dress it up how you like, but low scoring defensive football is boring. If you enjoy it, that’s fine, but majority don’t.
Then don’t watch it and leave us that can appreciate it for what it is to comment.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rubbish nothing. Watching two teams struggle for a quarter is boring footy. Dress it up how you like, but low scoring defensive football is boring. If you enjoy it, that’s fine, but majority don’t.
We're leading by 4 goals. Either we play more risk football or we clog it up. I don't mind either way as long we're hard at the ball, which we currently are.

dplggr47

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Marinoff is trying to kick the ball too hard and too flat and has all year. Her timing seems a bit off; certainly her desire for the ball hasn't waned at all.
I don't know if it's her ball drop or what, but her kicks are very high, except for that low penetrating kick straight to the opponent, which looked more accidental than anything.

Firewalker

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 20, 2009
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
And I finally get to say this...Great to see us having a super game without yet the influence of Phillips!

Spoke too soon, without her in the forward line it fell apart that quarter, almost has become a psychological factor with the team when they see Phillips isn’t there.

Back