Collingwood v Adelaide at Olympic Park Oval, 2.35pm AEDT

COLLINGWOOD

B: E.Grant 5, J.Duffin 27, A.Brazill 10
HB: C.Molloy 2, C.McIntosh 20, T.Morgan 26
C: A.Barden 38
HF: S.D’Arcy 4, J.Garner 43, C.Bernardi 6
F: M.Kuys 9, M.Hope 23, C.Edwards 1
Foll: E.King 60, J.Lambert 13, B.Bonnici 8
I/C: B.White 33, G.Parker 19, L.Tesoriero 7, K.Stratton 41, M.Hutchins 25, H.Whitford 28, S.Darga 46

In: B.White, H.Whitford, S.Dargan
Out: R.Schleicher (Injured)

ADELAIDE

B: S.Thompson 14, S.Allan 39, D.Cox 31
HB: C.Cramey 22, J.Hewett 20, A.Foley 3
C: E.Phillips 13
HF: D.Varnhagen 9, A.Hatchard 33, J.Sedunary 17
F: R.Wallace 15, S.Perkins 28 J.McCormick 5
Foll: R.Metcalfe 11, C.Randall 26, E.Marinoff 10
I/C: M.Rajcic 32, R.Lugg 45, E.Jones 2, J.Mules 23, S.Armitstead 16, S.Riley 8, G.Bevan 4

In: S.Riley, G.Bevan
Out: Nil.

Will Flippa line up in the middle?

Let's hope our finals hopes are still live when the game starts.
We should still be a statiscal chance prior to the game. If GWS win then we need to win by an extra 4 goals, tough task but possible.

The only thing that can bring us undone is a draw between the Bulldogs and Melbourne. This would produce an all Victorian Grand Final.

I’m calling it early, the Bulldogs and Melbourne will share the points :(.

If results dont go our way and we can't make it, do you expect Phillips to be pulled from the side?

absolute worst case scenario would be Bulldogs and Melbourne having a draw, which would mean we'd need to beat Collingwood by about 40 points

Similarly, if GWS beat Brisbane by 5 goals or more, we'd need to win by a similar margin to overtake them

But even if these situations occur, Adelaide will have a chance to make it no matter what -

Our weekend will be made more enjoyable starting from tonight with a GWS loss. Game Day thread might be 3 days premature, but tonight is the match where it will guide our chances/fortunes. Pumped!

If the Giants win we pretty much have to keep Collingwood goalless.

Gonna be another rollercoaster day as a Crows fan.

We should still be a statiscal chance prior to the game. If GWS win then we need to win by an extra 4 goals, tough task but possible.

The only thing that can bring us undone is a draw between the Bulldogs and Melbourne. This would produce an all Victorian Grand Final.

The VFL will make it fappen. No I didn’t spell happen wrong.

I called this early.

I will not watch the Bulldogs v Melbourne game for fear of throwing something at jthe TV when scores are level late in the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I called this early.

I will not watch the Bulldogs v Melbourne game for fear of throwing something at jthe TV when scores are level late in the last quarter.
To manufacture a draw from an AFL game is not as easy as it sounds.
The most probable path for an all Victorian GF, is if Dees beat Dogs, and we lose to the Pies.
Main thing I'm hoping to see is for us to get the win and Erin looking more comfortable with her running. We need a fit and firing Erin if we're going to be a serious threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back