Game Day AFLW - R7. Crows vs Pies Sun March 18 - Olympic Pk Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Will need to look at our list. To be honest, I can't see a spot for Perkins. The game is going to get faster ever year

I understand giving her a crack based on the improvement in body shape after missing the draft, but that shouldn't have been approval to turn up to eeason season 2 in the same shape. Bad coaching.

from the Pies board

Adelaide still yet to beat Collingwood in a final. But what's that you say? This wasn't a final. Ah yes it was: Adelaide's Elimination Final.

EAD Crowbot Allsort Mofo's.

right-o mate - If you count today as a final, then Adelaide won their first final against Collingwood in the corresponding match last season

Don't you love it how people make stuff up that they have no idea about?

from the Pies board

right-o mate - If you count today as a final, then Adelaide won their first final against Collingwood in the corresponding match last season

Don't you love it how people make stuff up that they have no idea about?
Yeah good.

Make another Millane joke w***er

right o mate

i deleted that comment after posting it drunk, and i was quoting a collingwood supporting mate who initially said it to me

also fck him what a selfish prick and the fact he has been cannonised is a joke

right o mate

i deleted that comment after posting it drunk, and i was quoting a collingwood supporting mate who initially said it to me

also fck him what a selfish prick and the fact he has been cannonised is a joke
Fair call if you were drunk when you posted it, still an absolute s**t of a thing to say though.

Bad luck to the Crows today, good to see the Pies desire getting the job done. If we could start a season half-decently it’d be nice. :(

Best of luck next year.

Great intent and hard worker but butchers the ball more than any other footballer that I've seen. I think she may be trying to overkick the ball

Not a hard worker in the off season.

Someone needs to have a chat to her about the opportunity she has, not to blow it and turn up next season in shape.

She may have more time and not be spent when she gets the pill if she was fitter.

Not a hard worker in the off season.

Someone needs to have a chat to her about the opportunity she has, not to blow it and turn up next season in shape.

She may have more time and not be spent when she gets the pill if she was fitter.

She did look a bit larger. Still, even when she had time and looked up, she still torched it.

She did look a bit larger. Still, even when she had time and looked up, she still torched it.

Fatigue? Her disposal by foot was ordinary for most of the season.

I reckon she thought she could just rock up and dominate, as she does at state league level - without putting in the hard work in the off season that is required at the national level.

Hopefully Erin has already had a chat to her about what is required at the higher level.

Mind you she wasn't the lone ranger in regards to being in poor shape, general fitness across most of our team was ordinary compared to the other teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back