Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
1581132541879.png

Four players on debut in Libby Birch, Casey Sherriff, Sinead Goldrick and Gabby Colvin, North Melbourne are a strong team, so a first up win here would be very handy.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
North get a charity goal from a 50m penalty after Cunningham has a shot from about 35 that holds in the wind and drops 15m short. I think its going to be about minimising the scoreboard damage in the 1st and 3rd qrts, and taking our chances in the 2nd and 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Daisy lacking some serious touch the last few minutes. Understandable, just not really a great time to show it
As you say , looked rusty , but i think just having her out there helps. Important win , and good to see Goldrick get some touches after slow start. Zanker was MVP for me .

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Good win seeing a lot of people talking norths chances of winning the flag.

Daisy will be better for the run, downie was great down back all day. Odea and Scott had some big touches in the last quarter. Horse got us back into the game with her second quarter

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Paxman is a gun and deserved’s to be spoken about when discussing the best players in the league

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Paxman is a gun and deserved’s to be spoken about when discussing the best players in the league
Yeah she is a superstar. Over the new year I was staying at the caravan park in Coburg and saw her at the local Woolies, wanted to tell her what an absolute gun she is, but was too starstruck!

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Yeah she is a superstar. Over the new year I was staying at the caravan park in Coburg and saw her at the local Woolies, wanted to tell her what an absolute gun she is, but was too starstruck!

She probably would of appreciated A bit of fan support. I’m the same if I saw a footballer/famous person going about their daily life just leave them be.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
At the footy a few years back I saw Gil Mclachlan walking towards me as he was getting closer all I wanted to say was Hi Gil as he walked by but all I could think of was Hamish. I was desperately trying to think of his name when he actually said g'day I just ended up being tongue tired when all I had to do was say hi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back