ToneDeaf

Rookie
Oct 5, 2004
USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Because there's always room for more people to talk about footy. I'm a fanatical Richmond supporter, my sister is a fanatical Collingwood supporter, and we both loved the weekend of AFLW footy.

Here's our take on the games, would love your feedback. But it's our first ever podcast so, you know, be a bit gentle.

Go tiges!

Because there's always room for more people to talk about footy. I'm a fanatical Richmond supporter, my sister is a fanatical Collingwood supporter, and we both loved the weekend of AFLW footy.

Here's our take on the games, would love your feedback. But it's our first ever podcast so, you know, be a bit gentle.

Go tiges!

For a first up podcast I thought it was terrific. When I listen to podcasts I want the hosts to know their subject and be easy to listen to and I can happily report you ticked both boxes.

Hope you stick with it. Look forward to Tony dominating the next one talking about our great Tiger win.

For a first up podcast I thought it was terrific. When I listen to podcasts I want the hosts to know their subject and be easy to listen to and I can happily report you ticked both boxes.

Hope you stick with it. Look forward to Tony dominating the next one talking about our great Tiger win.

Thanks Tigerman! My mission next week to to actually pay some attention to our opponents so I can do a better preview....

Episode 2 is up! This time we take a look at what good news we can scramble from the Richmond loss to Gold Coast, and then go on a couple of rants which ended up longer than we planned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back