ToneDeaf

Rookie
Oct 5, 2004
USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
My sister and I are back doing our second year of an AFLW podcast. I’m a fanatical Tigers supporter, she’s a fanatical Collingwood supporter. We love watching AFLW and enjoy talking about the games we see and briefly talking about the issues of the week (preferably if we can find a Richmond or Collingwood angle).

This one’s a short intro podcast, looking back at the end of last season and what happened in the off season. If you’d like to hear a couple of opinionated footy heads talk Tigers and Pies, please give us a go!

Last season’s podcasts are up as well, I reckon we got into our groove about episode 3 or 4 if you’ve really got some time spare. Links below.

My sister and I are back doing our second year of an AFLW podcast. I’m a fanatical Tigers supporter, she’s a fanatical Collingwood supporter. We love watching AFLW and enjoy talking about the games we see and briefly talking about the issues of the week (preferably if we can find a Richmond or Collingwood angle).

This one’s a short intro podcast, looking back at the end of last season and what happened in the off season. If you’d like to hear a couple of opinionated footy heads talk Tigers and Pies, please give us a go!

Last season’s podcasts are up as well, I reckon we got into our groove about episode 3 or 4 if you’ve really got some time spare. Links below.

Is that you wearing a Pies scarf? :eekv1::thumbsdownv1:

Just bumping this link to say we scored a coup this week and got to interview Chloe Molloy. Bit of a wide ranging interview that covered football, how it’s changed over the time she’s been in the comp, and some of the challenges an AFLW footballer faces. We also talk about the Richmond-West Coast game and how great it was to actually be able to get back to the footy. On Itunes and Soundcloud.

AFLW Tigers And Pies EPISODE 16: Chloe Molloy Interview and 2021 Round 7 Review by AFLW One-Eyed Tigers and Pies

Enjoyed it well done.

How great was Chloe? Felt as if she was really happy to chat which is a credit to you guys as she was clearly pretty comfortable.

Congrats to Alexandra on her first game of footy. The line "...but you've never played..." is forever in the bin!

Enjoyed it well done.

How great was Chloe? Felt as if she was really happy to chat which is a credit to you guys as she was clearly pretty comfortable.

Congrats to Alexandra on her first game of footy. The line "...but you've never played..." is forever in the bin!

Thanks Tigerman. Yeah, Chloe was great to interview, spoke incredibly well. We didn’t get through more than a 1/4 of the questions we’d prepared as the conversation flowed so well and covered some interesting topics.

Got some feelers out for a Richmond interview for next week so here’s hoping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back