AFLW - Rnd 2: Carlton v Collingwood Sunday 3:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I caught the end of it, went something like that if you stop something about her play “she is pretty useless”. Paraphrasing but the commentators brought it up and apparently dehydration made her say it.

I had no idea it was said about Harris. I watched on Channel 7, went back a minute on Kayo Sport but they didn’t air the interview like 7 did.

They broadcast the same feed, check again.

They broadcast the same feed, check again.

Of course I don’t need to anymore because the tweet was already posted. But after I watched on Channel 7, I went to Kayo and rewound to just before the interview where we saw the players shaking hands and it went straight to an ad break. They might use the same feed but it doesn’t mean that everything is lined up 100%, especially when ad breaks are shown between the two. Kayo might have been on a time restriction that Channel 7 wasn’t.

Not our day today.

84521969_10157915492558334_5234632455905869824_o.jpg

Hard to pin that result on any one thing IMO. Felt more like death by a thousand cuts. A little too casual from a few players. A little too inclined to kick & hope from others. A bit lacking in game smarts from others. A bit of luck going against us. A few more clutch moments for the opposition than for us. Etc.

Have to say that Vescio seems to have become a shadow of her first year self. Probably more about the rest of the competition catching up than Vescio going backwards, but still. Would love to see her become a more consistent contributor again.

This is Vescio. Hasn't really improved since season 1 whilst many around her have.

making her the face of everything hasn't helped her - she's embraced the giggling s**t on advertising and fair enough, gotta make your living - but she can also be the face for criticism - I've become disgruntled with her perhaps unfairly..........but geez, she's one of several who seem to be going backwards.....

H

how else should she take it?

Tayla can respond in any way that she likes to this, it was a disrespectful comment.

I meant the guy who made that tweet above is a flog. Saying that Tayla will make a “massive deal” out of this is low. I think we all know what he means by his tweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tayla can respond in any way that she likes to this, it was a disrespectful comment.

I meant the guy who made that tweet above is a flog. Saying that Tayla will make a “massive deal” out of this is low. I think we all know what he means by his tweet.
I know man I was saying to the floggo how could she take it any way other than personally. You and I are in fierce agreement.

I know man I was saying to the floggo how could she take it any way other than personally. You and I are in fierce agreement.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. :)

I know one thing, I can’t wait for Tayla’s always classy response and that of her massive personal supporter base.

Of course I don’t need to anymore because the tweet was already posted. But after I watched on Channel 7, I went to Kayo and rewound to just before the interview where we saw the players shaking hands and it went straight to an ad break. They might use the same feed but it doesn’t mean that everything is lined up 100%, especially when ad breaks are shown between the two. Kayo might have been on a time restriction that Channel 7 wasn’t.
You're right, it does not matter, but for what it's worth I watched the game on Kayo, and I watched the comments there.

You're right, it does not matter, but for what it's worth I watched the game on Kayo, and I watched the comments there.

Yeah, not sure what happened then. I can tell you that the exact same thing has happened to me before. Not sure. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back