AFLW Rnd 2 - Carlton v GWS Friday 9th Feb

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonnabe a tough one, they looked pretty good in the middle and forward, their defence was shabby hopefully Darc & Tayla can capitalise

Blues by 5

Go Blues

We played way more than 21 in the praccy. Most players got half a game each or so. The only two who were not on field were Maddison Gay and Jess Hosking who were up in the coaches box during play. Most 2017 veteran players (except Davey who was doing onfield leadership) got a quarter or so and then finished up the game allowing the new recruits to play a mostly full match. A few players may have only had a few minutes on field but I wasn't watching the bench too closely to see.

Doggies had 4-6 out up in the box but also played more than 21 players in that game, given it was a practice match. Also the game was longer playing 4x20min quarters along with all the other practice matches (GWS vs Lions was 5x15) so all players got enough gametime.

Thanks for letting me know.

Carlton v Richmond 1933 - John "Ragsy" Gould's grandmother throwing her weight around. Absolutely no idea this was a thing so far back. Guess Geoff was right, they still can't kick after 100 years of trying.

9405832-3x2-700x467.jpg

Shame i'm going to miss this and Mebby and I are heading out and leaving bubbs home with his nana for the first time.

The first time Danni and myself did this with our first born, the night revolved around: I wonder how bubs is... is Nan going to wake up... Did you prepare the formula?? .... De you tell Nan where the spare jumpsuits are?? Did you buy spare nappies?? ..... we should call her see how she is ..... nah don't call her ..... should we call her??? * it lets call her lol!!!!

Three kids later we are like ..... What kids?????

The first time Danni and myself did this with our first born, the night revolved around: I wonder how bubs is... is Nan going to wake up... Did you prepare the formula?? .... De you tell Nan where the spare jumpsuits are?? Did you buy spare nappies?? ..... we should call her see how she is ..... nah don't call her ..... should we call her??? **** it lets call her lol!!!!

Been there, done that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Brilliant grasp of modern tech you have for someone 110 years old!! :D

Took him a while to trace the slate image onto greaseproof paper Shan.

The first time Danni and myself did this with our first born, the night revolved around: I wonder how bubs is... is Nan going to wake up... Did you prepare the formula?? .... De you tell Nan where the spare jumpsuits are?? Did you buy spare nappies?? ..... we should call her see how she is ..... nah don't call her ..... should we call her??? **** it lets call her lol!!!!

Been there, done that
Haha that is exactly what it is like with three kids.

Mrs AA mentioned earlier in the week that this is the first time in 22 years we havent had one going to school :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back