Game Day AFLW - Rnd 3 Carlton v Western Bulldogs Whitten Oval Saturday 22 Feb @ 3:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Team-Selection-1080x1920-1-.jpg

Expecting a bounce back from the Pies loss. Heres' the Doggies side

B: A.Gogos 36 L.Spark 11
HB: K.Herron 31 E.Gamble 14 N.Ferres 16
C: B.Hunt 21 K.Lamb 27 G.Lagioia 12
HF: G.Newton 5 B.Toogood 8 K.McLeod 6
F: E.Georgostathis 17 D.Berry 7
Foll: K.Rennie 24 E.Blackburn - C 2 A.McCarthy 15
I/C: E.Brown 9 D.Marshall 26 I.Huntington 4 H.Scott 22 B.Lochland 1
Emerg: N.Callinan 10 H.Munyard 20

In: I.Huntington, B.Lochland
Out: N.Callinan, A.Van Oosterwijck

And the groovy pride round jumper 1582283601364.png

After last week's disappointing performance this game has almost become a must-win.

Will need to stamp our authority on this game from the first bounce. I'm hoping to see Maddie get some assistance from her teammates to deal with any hard tag she may cop. If we are to win this game Maddie must have some space.

Looking for a stronger effort from Gee this week. She looked out of sorts last week. I'm hoping the space the Western Oval provides will enable her to use her pace to set up some decent F50 entries. Also looking to see a better structured forward line. There needs to be better separation between Harris, Vescio, Stevens & Moody or Downie, if resting forward.

I see the Bulldogs have included Lochland. We cannot afford to let her off the leash in the Doggies' forward line as we do not want to see a repeat of her 7 goal game 2 years ago.

Go Blues!!!

Broadcast: Kayo, Fox Footy, Channel 7 and 7mate(?) from 3:00pm

Streaming: You can also watch all of the action live via womens.afl and the AFLW Official App.

Radio: ABC 774 & ABC Melbourne Radio Digital, AFL Nation (via aflw website/match centre)

Live game updates: Carlton AFLW twitter - https://twitter.com/carltonfc_w

Match Centre: Official Match Centre (stream here too)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back