Game Day AFLW Rnd 3 - Richmond vs North Melbourne, Sunday 23 Feb, Princes Park, 3.10pm Melb time

Remove this Banner Ad

1582418571059.png 1582418671772.png 1582418707816.png

GETTING TO THE GAME

Travelling by public transport:

Public transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to and from the game. Trains, trams and buses operate frequently and easy to use.
Plan your journey with PTV Journey planner to make sure you get there on time and with ease.
Travelling by car:
There is very limited on street parking available around IKON Park.
Limited free 2 hour and metered parking is available in surrounding areas, please check street signage.
The Melbourne Zoo also has $2 parking available. This is located a short walk away from IKON Park.
Travelling by tram:
No. 19 Tram (City-North Coburg) runs from the city to Royal Parade Walker St / Stop 16, then it's a 3 minute walk to Ikon Park.

Travelling by train:
Take the Upfield Line to Royal Park Station, then it's a 13 minute walk to Ikon Park.
BROADCAST INFORMATION
Live on Channel 7 and Fox Footy, from 3.00pm EST.
All matches will be streamed LIVE via womens.afl and the AFLW Official App.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
You can bring your own food and water, however there are plenty of food and drink options available in stadium. The following items are prohibited:

- Alcohol
- Glass
- Chairs
- Musical instruments
- Flags over 1.6m
- Animals (unless a registered companion animal required for medical reasons – medical certificate must be supplied)
- Any item deemed to be or which may be considered to be dangerous – This is at the discretion of the stadium operator and their security contractor

Please note that patrons are required to present all bags for inspection upon entry to the venue.
For more information please refer to the AFL Conditions of Entry.
SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow the official social media channels of the Richmond Women’s for all the latest news and behind-the-scenes action on game day.
Join the AFLW conversation with the official hashtag #AFLWTigersKangaroos and show your support by tagging #gotiges

Expecting a pretty physical encounter which makes me nervous.

With us playing everyone who is available and having to rely on top-ups for emergencies, I'm just hoping to get through the game unscathed.

Expecting a pretty physical encounter which makes me nervous.

With us playing everyone who is available and having to rely on top-ups for emergencies, I'm just hoping to get through the game unscathed.

The casualty ward at Richmond is now full, with the team forced to name train-on players Hannah McLaren and Luka Lesosky-Hay as emergencies.
Debutant Ella Wood has come in for lively forward Tayla Stahl (hamstring), with Ciara Fitzgerald (illness), Holly Whitford (concussion), Nekaela Butler (ankle), Kate Dempsey (back), Emma Horne (foot), Iilish Ross (foot), Cleo Saxon-Jones (foot) and Emily Harley (shoulder) all sidelined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back