Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
15622643_10154794613403334_3756548192923882780_n.jpg

It's a double header v Melbourne at Casey Fields on Sat 25th Feb with the JLT Series commencing at 2.05pm.

16938907_10155010371638334_5513674887648176857_n.jpg

A disappointing loss yesterday makes this Saturday's game that much more important. We can't afford to be dropping two in a row at this stage of the competition. Quite simply, this is a must-win game for us.

Get back on the winner's list and we at least keep in touch with the top 2, possibly even sneaking back in there.

Lose and we could quite conceivably find ourselves 2 games outside a Grand Final berth which, with just three games remaining in this year's competition, could well prove too big a gap to bridge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

havin' 2 goes at it, Jab?
Thought the first one didn't post, had a different crack at it.

Oh well, both are still valid

Any parking hints, or just randomly hit the streets nearby?
There's a decent sized car park in the Casey complex as you enter, but if that's full you're roaming the nearby streets. Next nearest carpark is over a km away.

Not sure if they'll allow parking on the nearby empty lots though.

There's a decent sized car park in the Casey complex as you enter, but if that's full you're roaming the nearby streets. Next nearest carpark is over a km away.

Not sure if they'll allow parking on the nearby empty lots though.
Thanks jimmae

Someone send a note to the FOXTEL commentary team, that Carlton are actually playing.

Not wanting to labour the point but the commentary during the Adelaide game was just blatant barracking for Adelaide

:rolleyes:
So ropeable on Sunday I emailed foxtel. Got a response today that they were forwarding my feedback to foxfooty. Shared some more.

I really like hearing voices other than the same old hacks but don't be cheap and just get free club supporting cheerleaders. Respect the AFLW.

So ropeable on Sunday I emailed foxtel. Got a response today that they were forwarding my feedback to foxfooty. Shared some more.

I really like hearing voices other than the same old hacks but don't be cheap and just get free club supporting cheerleaders. Respect the AFLW.

I'd like to hear the response you get.

In particular I'm very disappointed in the way Chyloe Kurdas performed on Sunday as part of the commentary team.

As AFL Victoria's Women's Footy manager (since about 2005 till her retirement in 2016) she's been largely responsible for the growth in Youth Girls football which provided the base for about 80% of all the onfield talent currently on display in the AFLW.

She should have known better but she was clearly barracking for Adelaide and gave little to no credit to Carlton, she made some ludicrous comment at half time that Adelaide would have been further in front if it hadn't been for Davey, yet Adelaide hadn't even kicked a goal at that stage.

She should have been lauding all girls on the field because most of them wouldn't have been there if it hadn't been for her efforts - but she chose to ride the Adelaide bandwagon driven by Kelli Underwood and the other members of the commentary team that day, it was a flipping disgrace and reflected poorly on FOXTEL.

Someone send a note to the FOXTEL commentary team, that Carlton are actually playing.

Not wanting to labour the point but the commentary during the Adelaide game was just blatant barracking for Adelaide

:rolleyes:
That commentary was a joke! I had to mute the TV

I'd like to hear the response you get.

In particular I'm very disappointed in the way Chyloe Kurdas performed on Sunday as part of the commentary team.

As AFL Victoria's Women's Footy manager (since about 2005 till her retirement in 2016) she's been largely responsible for the growth in Youth Girls football which provided the base for about 80% of all the onfield talent currently on display in the AFLW.

She should have known better but she was clearly barracking for Adelaide and gave little to no credit to Carlton, she made some ludicrous comment at half time that Adelaide would have been further in front if it hadn't been for Davey, yet Adelaide hadn't even kicked a goal at that stage.

She should have been lauding all girls on the field because most of them wouldn't have been there if it hadn't been for her efforts - but she chose to ride the Adelaide bandwagon driven by Kelli Underwood and the other members of the commentary team that day, it was a flipping disgrace and reflected poorly on FOXTEL.
Good to hear a bit more story about Chyloe. If I get a response I'll let you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back