AFLW Rnd 5 - Carlton v Collingwood Sat 2nd March 7.10PM @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dominated and nearly lost. Take the win but geez, there is work to be done.

How many gimme shots for goal to we butcher each week?

We have more pace in the side and it helps getting back in defence, but no point being in there for pace if the disposal is awful. We need to provide the run by option for those players.
I an liking the amount of speed we now have internet the side, but players like Walker and Webb can improve. Only played a few games between them.

Gee was bog ordinary last year, but we always knew she's a much better player. Starting to come into her won.

Gee, Webb and Dalton are all lightning quick.

The Hoskings and Walker a just a touch behind, I reckon.

Makes a huge difference to last year's team.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just finished watching the game, great fighting win in that heat ladies, really should have been 5goals up at quarter time which made the pies comeback much easier score wise, the captain is back to her best, Bri lead us all night with a best on performance. Thought the pies were extremely lucky tonight, got away with a heap of actions that we clearly weren't freed for, the umpiring was pretty ordinary particularly the two blokes, basic decisions holding the ball, incorrect disposal, holding without possession, tunnelling, hands in the back,too high.Been a great weekend GoBlues😀

Great win. I know it was a courageous effort to come back on. But I’ve watched the post match in our last two wins - but is there anyone less invested in the team song than Tayla Harris .

Is she just shy ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great win. I know it was a courageous effort to come back on. But I’ve watched the post match in our last two wins - but is there anyone less invested in the team song than Tayla Harris .

Is she just shy ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can’t fault her investment in the contest on field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back