AFLW Rnd 5 - Carlton v North Gameday

Their mids have slaughtered ours. That’s the been the tale of the tape.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They are all experienced. Egan, McKay, Hill, McEvoy ... all still young. No Loynes or Prespakis in there to guide them makes it hard.

Another free for a shot at goal. Pay them both ends ump
Geez ump.....

Bit late to be paying those.

Yeah. Some front on contact frees for us went missing earlier, but they pay ducks and minor contact.

must be another umpire conspiracy - I always wonder what exactly is in it for them? is it financial gain? money laundering? is there an umpires cabal that secretly shifts corruption money offshore? has anyone seen any of the past umpire fraternity yachting around the bahamas lately? intriguing.......

Stiffler's Dad

Premium Platinum
Oct 8, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Hungarian Women's Nude Road Bowls
My thoughts.
Our list manager needs to be sacked.
Skill level is poor, decision making is ordinary far too often, and we are slow....week in week out.
Tayla Harris gives little other than a bit of mongrel...give me Brennan any day.
Rucks are average as well.
And how did the other Hosking end up at Richmond?
Stevens 👍

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I will admit, I didn't watch the game (watched the A League instead) but following the game and scores via Twitter and the club's cheersquad tweets have been extremely embarrassing and really juvenile and immature RE Umpiring and North Melbourne and it's supporters.

I know pretty much all cheer squads in the league have their fair share of nuffies, but really, the cheer squad should be above tweeting such purile crap like cousins marrying. SMH

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Girls had a crack... just don’t have the depth of class on our list... fought it out again, poor skills & poor turnovers still killing us, continue to fumble, lack of poise and and awareness all hurting our overall great effort and work rate...
Kangas on a different level class wise individually and the way they play as a team, well structured and much better ball movement, clean skills and footy nous...

Back