AFLW Rnd 6 - Carlton v Brisbane Sun 10th March 4.05PM @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt the team has improved significantly from the round one performance. Particularly pleasing to see the intensity with which Vescio and Harris have been playing in recent games. You need your best players playing well to be half a chance against the better sides.

I just hope the team doesn’t get raided at the end of the season, we can keep the group together and add another 3-4 ones players to the roster.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

0f19a8d062567ca933fd2422d5a809844ffa0654

9-2920281-ssh-harris18_t677.jpg

this shot is still the best photo I've seen with regard to the women's game.........power, grace, balance, symmetry, it has it all...........

0f19a8d062567ca933fd2422d5a809844ffa0654

9-2920281-ssh-harris18_t677.jpg

this shot is still the best photo I've seen with regard to the women's game.........power, grace, balance, symmetry, it has it all...........
I know we carry on about Sam Walsh, but the Blues AFLW side got their own slice of vanilla with Maddy Prespakis. What a cracker.

Tough win from the girls today...stood up.
We may have a final to look forward to.
From what Ive seen I believe we can take care of the bulldogs next week.
With each game I try to keep my eye on a few players to try to get to know them better as I’m still a bit lost with naming them all.
One of the few I had a close eye on today was Mullane, hits the contests hard, good runner, confident - super impressed.
Mackay was another...she has some real smarts about her.

Go Blues!

The pleasing thing about today's win was that it was a true team effort.

Although Prespakis displayed her usual dominance, there was a contribution from virtually everyone, whether it was actual stats, or some taps, blocks, creating space etc.

Credit to Harf for turning the team around & to the recruiters who have found us some players who can truly play at this level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kellie Underwood is a flog. How many times did she mention the wooden spoon last year?
Nasty hag
disagree - she's a trailblazer and her work is improving each outing - facts is facts and mentioning where we have come from only emphasizes how well we are traveling now.....

disagree - she's a trailblazer and her work is improving each outing - facts is facts and mentioning where we have come from only emphasizes how well we are traveling now.....

Why did she need to throw in multiple times that the men's team finished last too? She's a bitch.

Do you listen to her on ABC radio Thy? Her calls are much more professional and even handed on ABC. FoxFoooty she goes the hyperbole and faux drama - often in favour of Adelaide. Doesn't do much homework, so "Carlton is s**t" is her go to line for us. No trail blazing there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back