Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton: V :geelong:

W04GeCa19DT0016.JPG

We'll win this one, just a question of the final margin.

Desperate for a good percentage boost to keep in touch with the top 6 with not all that many rounds to go.

Whether it'll be enough depends entirely on the remaining fixtures. There's still an opportunity for us but we can't afford any mistakes. Let's see.

We'll win this one, just a question of the final margin.

Desperate for a good percentage boost to keep in touch with the top 6 with not all that many rounds to go.

Whether it'll be enough depends entirely on the remaining fixtures. There's still an opportunity for us but we can't afford any mistakes. Let's see.

The top 6 is still in reach. 4 rounds to go and 4 points off Norf (6th) and Melbourne (7th). Two of our remaining fixtures are against the 0-5 Geelong and the other two are against Freo and Adelaide who will be difficult tests. Pick off the two against Geelong and one of Norf/Adelaide and that could be enough.

The top 6 is still in reach. 4 rounds to go and 4 points off Norf (6th) and Melbourne (7th). Two of our remaining fixtures are against the 0-5 Geelong and the other two are against Freo and Adelaide who will be difficult tests. Pick off the two against Geelong and one of Norf/Adelaide and that could be enough.

Definitely still in reach but a lot will depend now on who we play over the remainder of the season.

Where are you seeing we are playing Fremantle and Adelaide?

Definitely still in reach but a lot will depend now on who we play over the remainder of the season.

Where are you seeing we are playing Fremantle and Adelaide?

I just googled “2021 AFLW” and a fixture list came up on Google. It reads that we play Geelong this Sunday, Crows on the 13th, Geelong on the 20th and Freo on the 28th. No other fixture list shows the fixtures for Round 7-9, so I assume that is incorrect?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just googled “2021 AFLW” and a fixture list came up on Google. It reads that we play Geelong this Sunday, Crows on the 13th, Geelong on the 20th and Freo on the 28th. No other fixture list shows the fixtures for Round 7-9, so I assume that is incorrect?

Yeah the fixture hasn't been announced beyond this weekend.

Up to Rnd 6, the fixture was released weekly.

Rnds 7, 8 & 9 will be released later today.

Update:-

RND 7 - Carlton v Freo - Princes Park Sunday 14 March at 1:10pm

RND 8 - Carlton v Gold Coast - Metricon Friday 19 March 4:10pm at Metricon

RND 9 - Carlton v GWS - (Venue TBC) Sunday 28 March at 4.10pm

*Gold Coast & GWS are interstate away games.

I feel like we are too nice. Ours would be the team to invoke a mercy rule if we got far enough ahead.

Don't really have players with a killer attitude. I'd say Maddy, Tayla, Loynes and maybe Abby McKay.

Obviously, this is just my impression. I am probably way off.

Not far off ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should beat Geelong, and Gold Coast and GWS even though they are away games and they are improving. Freo at Ikon is a lucky break. We have a shot.

Could be 6-3 with a so-so percentage. Not sure if it will be enough as the 6 is currently sitting on 4 wins minimum and strong percentages.

Still, Maddie and Loynes back and Brooke Walker a week away.

Liked the highlights I saw from Winnie Laing and Paige Trudgeon in the twos as well.

Round 6 team
Backs:Mua LaloifiMadeline Guerin
Half-backs:Charlotte WilsonKerryn HarringtonGab Pound
Centreline:Georgia GeeMadison PrespakisLauren Brazzale
Half-forwards:Katie LoynesNicola StevensDarcy Vescio
Forwards:Mimi HillSerena Gibbs
Followers:Breann MoodyAbbie McKayLucy McEvoy
Interchange:Grace EganJess HoskingElise O'Dea
Natalie PlaneAlison Downie
Emergencies:Jessica EdwardsCharlotte Hammans

In: Madison Prespakis, Katie Loynes
Out: Tayla Harris (managed), Daisy Walker (managed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back