AFLW Rnd 6 - Carlton v Geelong Gameday

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez The Old Dark Navy's, I don't know what Abbie McKay has to do to get some love. I thought she was important today, especially when Maddy was off the ground. Abbie's work on the inside was great.

I'm a huge fan. Ultra consistent. She faded in the second half though.

Equal 6th for disposals by a Carlton player, but just 3 kicks and 2 tackles.

I can't justify leaving any of the others out.

Got the 4 points as expected, but today 4 points wasn’t enough.

Needed a healthy percentage boost and whilst 15% is a decent gain it could have been more significant.

Sadly we’re far too lax as a side and it showed big time today with the girls just going through the motions for much of the afternoon.

I get the feeling some of these girls are just happy to be out there and to get a win but that doesn’t cut it any more. When you’re a preseason fancy desperately trying to make up ground, you need to show it.

Next week against the Dockers is massive.
thought they showed the most desperation I've seen from them all season.........

I'm a huge fan. Ultra consistent. She faded in the second half though.

Equal 6th for disposals by a Carlton player, but just 3 kicks and 2 tackles.

I can't justify leaving any of the others out.
Wouldn't be surprised if she gets coaches votes again. Her job isn't kicking, it's getting it out by hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was disappointed abbie mckay didnt get on the end of those 2 goals late in piece. She deserved em and i dont think she has licked a goal in her of career so far. Been a good season from her!

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
No doubt! As her disposal keeps improving (the only thing that has let he down this season I reckon), she's going to be real weapon on the inside. She'll allow Maddy to play a little more outside and deliver the ball with her exquisite skills. Maddy, Greg and Abbie, it's a nice core midfield group.

No doubt! As her disposal keeps improving (the only thing that has let he down this season I reckon), she's going to be real weapon on the inside. She'll allow Maddy to play a little more outside and deliver the ball with her exquisite skills. Maddy, Greg and Abbie, it's a nice core midfield group.

O’Dea is also a mid . Just need the ruck to feed. Dalton ...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back