Game Day AFLW Round 1 Geelong v North Melbourne @ Baked Potato Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Take your own advice

I did watch it. With Jmac and Trend gone you’ll obsess over Wright.

You are a psycho, get some professional help!

Oh, I wasn't talking about the special comments folks, although I do think Bec does a great job. There's a couple of male play-by-play commentator, Bennett and the guy who commentated our game today, who I think are so much better than the main 7 commentators during the men's season.
Sorry. Nigel Carmody was the male commentator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright pipe down moron

wright is fumbly footballer - watch it again

also you brought her up not me

She is one of the cleanest on the team.

And you couldn’t help yourself, couldn’t keep your trap shut!

Everyone did their job, great coaching by Crocker, everyone bought into the game plan and played for eachother. I love that different players tried to make some big moments and even if it didn't always work out someone else was usually around to clean it up anyway. They're such a likable team too, always winning cleanly even when the umps dont always side with them.

Everyone did their job, great coaching by Crocker, everyone bought into the game plan and played for eachother. I love that different players tried to make some big moments and even if it didn't always work out someone else was usually around to clean it up anyway. They're such a likable team too, always winning cleanly even when the umps dont always side with them.

I must admit I was a bit worried with Crocker coming into the coaching position. He seems a nice sort but gives off an “old world” vibe. I worried needlessly. He seems to have really gelled with the team. Well done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well said, and their defensive pressure in the forwardline is something our boys need to take a page out off. Well done girls💙🤍

I must admit I was a bit worried with Crocker coming into the coaching position. He seems a nice sort but gives off an “old world” vibe. I worried needlessly. He seems to have really gelled with the team. Well done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Grandpa Crocker
1612067011164.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back