Review AFLW Round 1 Vs Fremantle. The Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morphing into a review thread now. Give us your thoughts and reflections, your 3,2,1 Best on Ground for MFC and possible changes.

Thread will remain open for review until next weeks teams (Thursday)

Really liked Eden Zanker ... she’s your traditional centre half forward, which you don’t see a lot in the men’s game, and I’m quite sure I’ve not seen at all in the women’s.
Zanker was good, i loved it when she crashed the pack and it lead to a goal.

Don't get me wrong on Cunningham, she's good. But she kinda just lumbers after the ball if it's loose.

Still will always be a Mifsud fan though

Do we have the same coach? Seems we could be heading down the same path of losing early to an average side, then getting some wins, then getting knocked off by a decent team before narrowly missing the GF. Might be time for a change? I know the wind was bad, but those last few minutes were calamitous..

Do we have the same coach? Seems we could be heading down the same path of losing early to an average side, then getting some wins, then getting knocked off by a decent team before narrowly missing the GF. Might be time for a change? I know the wind was bad, but those last few minutes were calamitous..
Felt a bit like that didn’t it? I’m starting to wonder whether Norm Smith set up some kind of Demon Purgatory and, if so, how long we have to stay there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt a bit like that didn’t it? I’m starting to wonder whether Norm Smith set up some kind of Demon Purgatory and, if so, how long we have to stay there.
My dad worked with someone who was born a year after the Bulldogs first flag and died a year before their second one in 2016. Lifelong fan.

My dad worked with someone who was born a year after the Bulldogs first flag and died a year before their second one in 2016. Lifelong fan.
That’s such a sad story. I’m starting to wonder if Norm doesn’t have something similar planned for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back