Who Wins?

• Crows

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

R2-Hub.jpg

Off the back of their stirring debut match, the red, white and black will head interstate to face reigning Premiers, Adelaide.
MATCH DETAILS

AFLW Round 2
Adelaide v St Kilda
Sunday 16 February
4:40pm AEDST, Hisense Stadium
TICKETS

Entry is completely FREE for all members and fans.

To ensure entry, we recommend arriving as early as possible. Gates will open an hour prior to the game start.
CAPTAINS' RUN

The girls will hit Hisense Stadium for their Captains' Run on Saturday from 4:15-5:00.

BROADCAST INFORMATION

For those who won't be able to attend, the match will be aired live on Fox Footy and Channel Seven from 4:40pm AEDST.

All matches will be streamed LIVE via womens.afl and the AFLW Official App.

Looking to square the ledger at 1-1 as we take on last years premiers at their ground.

Looking forward to seeing Georgia Patrikios run around again. NAB Rising Star nomination last week, only 18 years old. She is a jet!

Go Sainters!

Guttridge in
Mackie, Von Bertouch and O'Neill out

Shannon, Munn, Drennan and Kelly in on extended bench.

BTarni WhiteClara Fitzpatrick
HBHannah PriestCatherine PhillipsTilly Lucas-Rodd
CDarcy GuttridgeJessica SedunaryMolly McDonald
HFNat ExonKate McCarthyCaitlin Greiser
F Kate ShierlawGeorgia Patrikios
RRhiannon WattOlivia VeselyRosie Dillon
INTIsabella ShannonAlison BrownCourteney Munn
Nicola XenosClaudia WhitfortAlison Drennan
Poppy Kelly

( wanna say go girls but im guesaing this is unacceptable as the girls dont yell go men)
'Girl' is no longer a derogatory term in general, although in some contexts it may be inappropriate. Football, however, is not such a context. The players refer to each other as girls in the same way that the players in the men's team refer to each other as boys, so we're in the clear!

'Girl' is no longer a derogatory term in general, although in some contexts it may be inappropriate. Football, however, is not such a context. The players refer to each other as girls in the same way that the players in the men's team refer to each other as boys, so we're in the clear!

Yeah, just isn't cool for the mens side to call each other girls.

I absolutely loved watching the Saints play against Footscray it was such a wonderful display of passionate . tenacious and tough footy. I know that every time these women get together they are going to grow...... perhaps even exponentially. Judging on what I saw if they don't win I'll be surprised. The three guys coming in will add another dimension...maybe that extra experience and their inherent growth from last week will be the answer.

There

Unless its still high 30s on sunday arvo then ill sit on the couch and watch it.

Go saints

( wanna say go girls but im guesaing this is unacceptable as the girls dont yell go men)

So go saints
😎

Done

632178AE-E52C-4EC4-98E3-3BF05A94B375.gif

Sadly we aint going
I did a massive day at work yesterday and am still tired, wife has had a long week as well and both our jobs are physical in nature
I mentioned yesterday night the game was at 4.40pm plus it's 120km round trip plus I'm up at 3.30am Monday, the look I got told me we ain't going lol

The couch is looking good for the game, little pissed we aren't going but it is what it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back