• Total voters

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Probably best for business if they can get pies fans interested in the W, got big numbers and men not travelling that well atm.
We are collateral as usual.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
They are a joke, or on the take. I hate ump bashing, but they have been so poor in one direction, blatant
The commentators were spot on about the 'sling tackle' free. If the ump has called the clear holding the ball in a timely manner, the tackle wouldnt have had to happened. But instead, the players tackling gets punished for the umpire's mistake.

puppy_dog7

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just like the boys we seem to be really bad kicking out from full back. I reckon every time we’ve ran and handballed to someone in the pocket under pressure.
Really need to be a bit more adventurous

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Lack of finishing skills from our girls.
Pies ability to run into space, deliver kicks and mark is far above ours.
Goal accuracy obviously too.

Ephemeral Hope

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
We wont be good just because you want us to be.

The gap between the best and worst in AFLW is enormous.
it just aggravates me so much that the AFL won't put a finger worth of effort into helping to close the gap and instead wants to add more teams in which will make it worse for teams like us

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
I looked at last week and I’m baffled how Richmond, who entered the league same time as us, have landed conti, Brennan and the Carlton twins...
We have no star recruits like that, just offcuts and kids.
Our best player was drafted and refusing to play, rumoured to want to go to Essendon.

What’s the difference?
Do they want to play for tigers for the name value? or is there more money to be had?

puppy_dog7

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
I looked at last week and I’m baffled how Richmond, who entered the league same time as us, have landed conti, Brennan and the Carlton twins...
Our best player was drafted and refusing to play, rumoured to want to go to Essendon.

What’s the difference?
Do they want to play for tigers for the name value? or is there more money to be had?
Was thinking the exact same thing. Really baffling how we couldn’t get anyone of note already in the league.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda

What’s the difference?
As Vacuous Space said last week - Richmond have Puma money, we have Pura money.

Ephemeral Hope

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda

What’s the difference?
if it were carlton I'd suspect the old brown paper bags shenanigans

Back