Women's Footy AFLW Round 2. Brisbane v Gold Coast, Sunday 2:10pm.

Who were your five best players against Gold Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What can you say about a win like that! It was like watching a team of professionals playing against a team of amateurs. literally no one let the side down, and the quality of play from the lions was like nothing I've seen from the girls before. So polished and so professional.

So many standouts but for mine O'Dwyer was the best player across the whole of the game. Amazing how far she's come in such a short time. And how good were our twin tower in Dakota and jessie! Absolutely domination.

I could go on for hours about the players performances but it really seems were onto a good thing this year. Our vets are dialled in and the new girls we've added look world class. God damn this is an exciting time to be a lions fan!

Eit: also how good was that smother and assist from bates in fourth! Looked like it gave the girls a second wind to just put the foot on the throat to the end. She was a star today

So, when are we moving the NSW border up? Make the cold toast THEIR problem, plus they'll get their holidays if the borders shut again.

Not seeing a downside.

Our girls were fantastic today, and it's so great to have back-to-back brilliant performances. Keep it up Lionesses!

Teams have got to be aware of O'Dwyer and her stepping back onto her left.... jeeze it is telegraphed and it can be so deadly they have to be on that.

I gotta go back onto the website and start memorizing faces again, too many times i'm lost who is doing all this great stuff :p

Some great play, but once again we show the league we prob have the best coach. The girls play so well together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a bit wary of playing 2 of the bottom teams.........yet to see what the girls can produce against pressure teams......doing great so far.

2 things. First, what a great win! Absolutely smashed them. And secondly, I was sweating like a pig from just sitting on my arse, imagine the torture having to run around would have been! Nice work ladies. Well fought given the horrible conditions. Top of the ladder now.

Back