Preview AFLW Round 2 v West Coast at VU Whitten Oval, Sunday 16/01/22 12:40pm local

Remove this Banner Ad

Good tussle. We should be 2 goals ahead, missed opportunities. Great attack on the ball, tackling. Eagles went 2x forward and scored. 16:7 inside50, 9:2 in 2nd QTR. Single made a difference. Rowbottom is a talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bella is just uninvolved out there. Taps it to no one in particular then just doesn't get it back again.

Groves-Little is someone that looks like she has become much better since she first started. Now has the confidence to take the game on. Just needs some finishing skills.

The insistence on Kindy down back is just bizarre. Spend so much time up forward and she's not there to capitalise.

I would guess this is the first time our girls have been in front at three quarter time since our inaugural AFLW season. Let's hope the girls can hang onto the lead here!

Snagging the first goal of the fourth quarter would be massive in a game like this.

I would guess this is the first time our girls have been in front at three quarter time since our inaugural AFLW season. Let's hope the girls can hang onto the lead here!

Snagging the first goal of the fourth quarter would be massive in a game like this.

And first goal goes the opposite way

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back