Women's Footy AFLW Round 3, 2021 - Brisbane vs. West Coast

Who were your five best players against West Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
as much as that miss sucked, HOW did the eagles allow her to get on her left!?

big letters on the whiteboard "DON'T LET THE IRISH GET ON THEIR LEFT'.. by golly

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
Headed out to the pharmacy at quarter time (Mondays...) feeling worried.

Back home wondering what the fuss was about. I'll be more worried when we face Freo tbh. I do like our dominant performances.

Adelaide should be a good test, but can't help but feel we're a stronger outfit. Our forwards are firing, our defenders have let what - four goals in three games? Our midfield is probably our weakest link and they've been dominant.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
Adelaide should be a good test, but can't help but feel we're a stronger outfit. Our forwards are firing, our defenders have let what - four goals in three games? Our midfield is probably our weakest link and they've been dominant.

Without Randall they'll be weak. Really want to play North and Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are GC so good to us? Smith looks impressive.....the Smith Lions? 5 Smiths?

I'm bewildered how they didn't want her. She competes really well as a second ruck and is showing more and more up forward each week. Super impressive.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
I'm bewildered how they didn't want her. She competes really well as a second ruck and is showing more and more up forward each week. Super impressive.

Not to put too finer point on it but they gave her up because they're the suns and the words "gc suns" and "success" don't go together.

Not to put too finer point on it but they gave her up because they're the suns and the words "gc suns" and "success" don't go together.

"Sorry Tayla, we don't want talent on our list"

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I can see her being Number 1 ruck eventually .......with that leap she did at one centre bounce and marking around the ground.

I can see her being Number 1 ruck eventually .......with that leap she did at one centre bounce and marking around the ground.

The luxury of having both she and Hickey on the field. Also means we don't need to use Wardlaw or Davidson in the ruck which gives us even more marking presence.

Good win today by the girls.
Challenged to the half but then put the foot to the metal and West Coast had no answer.
Taylor Smith is coming on very nicely,
The Lions Womens version of Jarryd Lyons.
Lauren Arnell’s best game for the club I reckon.

Harry Haller

Senior List
Jan 12, 2011
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sorry if this has already been covered, i just got home from work and keen to see the match yet foxtel didn't record it and i can see no evidence of it being televised on foxtel. I do not have free to air due to a glitch in the matrix beyond my pay grade. Did everyone else just watch it on free to air? Any idea where I may see it now? Cheers team, I don't post often but i lurk regularly and watch the lions like a religion. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry if this has already been covered, i just got home from work and keen to see the match yet foxtel didn't record it and i can see no evidence of it being televised on foxtel. I do not have free to air due to a glitch in the matrix beyond my pay grade. Did everyone else just watch it on free to air? Any idea where I may see it now? Cheers team, I don't post often but i lurk regularly and watch the lions like a religion. Any help would be appreciated.
Should be on 7 plus

Jan 13, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Suggest you do a search on Foxtel to see when the replay will be on

Back