Review AFLW Round 3 Vs Brisbane. The Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads up, Standard procedure. Preview - Gameday - Review.
Game Starts at 3:35pm EST in Queensland, 4:45pm AEDT Victoria

Teams
190214_teamGraphic.jpg

TV/Radio
7Mate (Brisbane Only), Foxtel, Kayo Sports

Last edited:
Was just talking to the Minister for War and Finance about taking my kids (two girls, 7 and 3) to the game.

Tho it’s hot as balls here at the moment, and the 7yo is a shocking whinger, so might just take the little one, who is tough as nails

Was just talking to the Minister for War and Finance about taking my kids (two girls, 7 and 3) to the game.

Tho it’s hot as balls here at the moment, and the 7yo is a shocking whinger, so might just take the little one, who is tough as nails
I really don't get why the game is at 3:30pm... apart from the fact there probably aren't lights at the ground. Should be twilight or night if at all possible.

Alas I'm working Sunday so can't go... same as the Sunny Coast open training a fortnight ago. 🤨

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really don't get why the game is at 3:30pm... apart from the fact there probably aren't lights at the ground. Should be twilight or night if at all possible.

Alas I'm working Sunday so can't go... same as the Sunny Coast open training a fortnight ago. 🤨

Captain Jack - Hi there!

Agree it seems a deeply silly time. I’m hoping your influence in high places can arrange some mild to moderate weather for the match though.

3.30pm is as late as they can play without needing lights, of which Hickey Park’s aren’t up to scratch, and as early as they can play with the heat, and even then, it’ll still be stinking.

Just one of those things really.

3.30pm is as late as they can play without needing lights, of which Hickey Park’s aren’t up to scratch, and as early as they can play with the heat, and even then, it’ll still be stinking.

Just one of those things really.
What would they do then if it became really overcast?

It's gameday! Feels like it's said every week, but a must win today for our girls. I don't think we've ever defeated the Lions in this competition

Elisha is good, her speed stands out at AFLW. The next big thing she needs to develop is the ability to stay in games, she tends to drift out imo

I can’t decie what I liked more about that first goal. The break away speed from Newman, or the slick work from Hanks on the wing to set it all up
Hanks has a lot of class about her

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's Lauren Pearce turning into Melksham with a couple of lasers inside 50!
Last week she was fumbly and just wanted to give everything off. Needs to back herself more, got some excellent kicking skills from what i can see in this game

Standard domination period here from us. Please out some goals on the board girls! I don't feel safe with Brisbane knowing we've never beaten them

Kat Smith with an absolute ripper!!

Pearce BOG at the moment ... She's playing like Max but she's a better kick at the moment.
Yeah, she's turning into a massive road block for the lions.

Must have been a ripper goal for Brisbane to play some music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back