Game Day AFLW Round 3- Collingwood vs GWS- Holden Centre, 4.35 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Two issues our skills and decision making is the worst in the comp and two our skills need to be better than anyone else to even have a level playing field. 3 weeks in a row atrocious umpiring has cost us dearly. I could buy a bad week or two, but 3 weeks can’t be a coincidence or excusable.

Well the Season is over for the Women's Team.

Doubt we win a Game this Season.

Melbourne will beat us by at least 10 Goals tommorow
I guarantee you they won’t beat us tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are officially the worst side this year. Big club, great resources yet hopeless on field.
We seem to have recruited the same type of players, no pace and woeful disposal.
Siekman has to be Sacked

I still struggle to watch. Just watched the last 5 mins then.
I strongly believe they need to adopt more of an AFLX approach for the women.

With the JLT Starting Next Week I doubt I would watch another AFLW Game this Season

Chloe Molloy plays better than half the blokes on the Collingwood mens team. Im in love

Agree. She is Head and Shoulders our Best Player.

Struggled Forward as had no one who could kick it to her so she had to go back so she can get a Touch

The other thing is we really need to settle the side. Today Molloy forward then back, Duffin back then forward. The last 3 weeks King ruck, forward and again ruck. Players in/out for 1 week and then back out/in.

The odd change is okay, but it’s pretty hard to build cohesion when we’re continually throwing the magnets around.

Thought Mo was really good today, Chloe once again showed her class and others drifted in and out of the game. I think a lot of that goes back to the chopping and changing of positions. We aren’t going to play finals, teach these girls to play as defender, mid or forward not bloody every position in one game.

Molloy is already my favourite womens player, alongside Elle Blackburn. Absolute jet. Improved game from Mo Hope, looked dangerous and plays for her teamates. Collingwood reamed by some pathetic umpiring. Like yesterday Bulldogs vs Adelaide game, umpiring inconsistent and the enjoyment of seeing the girls play can be ruined by woeful umpiring.

At Messina getting dessert after watching my first game live.

Just my two cents the woman are not fit enough yet......the fittest win IMO.

To the people who bag this competition and standard......one Molloy (class above) this year.....two next year........four the year after.........and so on.

My point is baby steps people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back