Game Day AFLW Round 4 - Melbourne v Collingwood - 28 Feb 5.35pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

It makes last weekend loss even more frustrating

Paxman needs more recognition, she is top 5 in the Comp.

Hanks is a handy player too

Paxman is a gun. She doesn’t get fawned over because she’s always been good - so people don’t get that excited by what she does because it’s not unexpected. Absolute gun.

+1 on Paxman being a gun.
And as someone who plays in Canberra, good to see Parry do well on debut.
I’m from Canberra so I have a soft spot for players from that region. O’Dea is a Canberra girl - lived in Kaleen growing up apparently. I talked to her during an event once so I found that out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m from Canberra so I have a soft spot for players from that region. O’Dea is a Canberra girl - lived in Kaleen growing up apparently. I talked to her during an event once so I found that out.
Parry actually used to play for the same club I did, ANU, so I have an extra soft spot for her now.

Add my vote for Paxman too. Out and out gun.

Hanks has been a slow but steady build. She’s young and short so has taken a little while to start to find her feet. But there has always been big wraps on her as a natural footballer. Great to see her starting to believe it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also has anyone noticed scoring seems to be up this year? The GWS-GC game aside, most of the matches are seeming to hit a reasonable score.

Also has anyone noticed scoring seems to be up this year? The GWS-GC game aside, most of the matches are seeming to hit a reasonable score.

I was thinking the same thing when keeping an eye on the scores. Wouldn’t be surprised if this round points per game would be the highest ever.

The giants GC game would of have been a low scoring men’s game due to the conditions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back