Game Day AFLW Round 4 - Melbourne v Collingwood, Traeger Park, Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like it's rather warm in the Alice.

Cordner, Mifsud and Teague are in for Humphries, Lauren Pearce and Patterson.

We are currently 3rd on the ladder but only 4% behind Brisbane, a reasonable win will see us jump them into 2nd. The Dog demolition of Carlton will make it very difficult to take top, we would need to win 70-2 in order to equal the Dogs' percentage.

Furthermore, win and we maintain our standing in the top-3 bracket, losses to Freo and Carlton have opened things up.

Sounds like it's rather warm in the Alice.

Cordner, Mifsud and Teague are in for Humphries, Lauren Pearce and Patterson.

We are currently 3rd on the ladder but only 4% behind Brisbane, a reasonable win will see us jump them into 2nd. The Dog demolition of Carlton will make it very difficult to take top, we would need to win 70-2 in order to equal the Dogs' percentage.

Furthermore, win and we maintain our standing in the top-3 bracket, losses to Freo and Carlton have opened things up.
Thanks Striker/Lever. I forgot the game day thread because of watching us break the streak, Bombers getting belted and making a calamari stew.

Disappointed in our girls and even more disappointed with Mick stinear. I said to my girlfriend at quarter time collingwood deserved to be in front even though the scoreline showed we were up 14 nill. Yet Mick was pretty much business as usual at quarter time and talking about sharing it around.. get stuffed. The dees girls started like s**t and that was the perfect time for a bake to get their heads in the game.

This game is so important especially after dropping a winnable game last week. Even more important considering we will drop nexts weeks game thanks to MFCs wonderfull policy of selling games to heat stroke capital. Well done melbourne. But pats on the back all round ready for another half of "melbourne football"

Absolutely godamn disgusting. Didn't think these girls could ruin my day after the men's team emphatic win... shithouse effort and may have thrown away a grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shambles. Sad to see that like the men's team we're more interested in selling our soul to the NT of all places rather than maximising our chances of winning games of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back