Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

200110-AFLW-Facebook-Events-Game.jpg

St Kilda will look to record its first win away from home against Carlton this Saturday night at Ikon Park.

MATCH DETAILS

AFLW Round 5
Carlton v St Kilda
Saturday 7 March
7:10pm, Ikon Park

TICKETS

Entry is completely FREE for all members and fans.

To ensure entry, we recommend arriving as early as possible. Gates will open an hour prior to the game start.

MEMBERSHIP

Show your support and gain exclusive AFLW benefits by becoming a Saints AFLW member.

BROADCAST INFORMATION

For those who won't be able to attend, the match will be aired live on Seven Mate (Channel 74) and Fox Footy from 7:00pm.

Four games of the season remaining, here is the current ladder for our conference;

Efp1gLB.png

With our four remaining games against;

Away v Carlton
Home v Richmond
Away v Collingwood
Away v West Coast

If Melbourne beat West Coast on Sunday and we lose to Carlton it looks as though finals could be out of the question.

Most definitely a must win game at this stage of the year!

Between going to the soccer or this I've decided this.

now we have our own team, I started watching it. my partner doesn't like it, but if you don't worry about the scores and concentrate on the some of the skills, its exciting to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris takes a contested mark and goals for the Blues, then we get it out of the middle immediately down to Greiser for her second!

Carlton 4-1-25
St.Kilda 3-0-18

Impressed with the way the Saints girls are playing a tough and direct game style, Peta Searle having an influence.

They are taking it right up to the best teams in the comp like Freo last week and Carlton this week, just a few errors are letting them down.

And as I speak Greiser gets another goal with a direct play out of the middle.

Back