Game Day AFLW Round 5 vs Adelaide - Avalon Airport Oval, Sun 4.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Clash of the titans. Our only Melbourne home game.

The league has clearly stuffed up by allowing the Crows to cruise through expansion without losing any top-tier talent. What can be done in the future to stop them building a SUPER TEAM? In Phillips, Marinoff, Hatchard and Thompson they boast A-graders who pose matchup problems on every line, with Jones and Foley no slouches among the supporting cast.

The league's most potent attack comes up against the stingiest defence, yet Scott Gowans has said he doesn't fear getting into a shootout against anyone. So is that what we'll get? Or a 6 goal to 5 arm wrestle?

All in here.

Roobound

Club Legend
North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Aug 16, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure of the fixture but this is the real threat beat them this week puts them in a fight for even qualifying for the finals. Heat will be a factor for us late having 2 back to back hot days for our games. Hopefully the girls can cope & come away with the points this will be a good game to watch maybe half the AA team will come from these teams.

North Melbourne Girls Are Hard To Beat When They Come Out To Play...........

Present as our toughest test yet.

As 'Jamie McMillan's #1 Fan' said a few posts back, I'm hoping Munn and Bresnehan are both available for this one.

Interesting to see if Lynch retains her spot. It was her first game so I'll cut her some slack, and I do like the way she takes the game on with that sneaky 'look-the-other-way-and-then-suddenly-play-on-from-a-free-kick' thing she does, but there were definitely times out there on Sunday where she looked quite a bit out of her depth IMO.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Sissy Rose, my little Dachsador
sissy-in-jumper-1-jpg.611958

barks the following

Live streaming on the AFL site if that helps.
That's how I have been watching them, but there are limitations such as the restrictions to the screen size you can view the game on.

1551312227429.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Instagram_Team_Graphic_AFLW_Round5_Squad.jpeg

Munn has been named in the North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos’ squad for Sunday’s game at Avalon Airport Oval, and will be desperate to add to her goal tally.

Having missed last week with a wrist injury, Nicole Bresnehan has been included on an extended interchange bench, while Tasmanian Chloe Haines is also in the mix to play her second game in the royal blue and white.

Georgia Nanscawen has been omitted, with the Roos’ bench to be trimmed by three on Friday afternoon.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

jess_1804

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Revised forecast of 36 on Sunday. Hopefully the afternoon cool change comes by before 4 :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back