Women's Footy AFLW Round 6 v Geelong @ Kardinya Sat 9th 11.35am AWST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Geelong have some good contested markers, but we're comprehensively outplaying them in pretty much every other facet. Should be 6 or 7 goals in front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

samFFC

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Inaccuracy costly but still top of the Conference! Go GWS and Pies!!

FreoMonocle

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Fremantle
So much hard work put in and it paid rewards.

Tough tackles, throwing themselves to smother kicks and things like that. A lot of opportunities didn't exist without the sheer will and hard work put in. Bloody good game girls :thumbsu:

Unique Name

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Only watched the last qtr. Complete domination. Shame they weren't able to convert a few more but geez they looked a class above Geelong.

rgauci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
Impressive win. I thought it was a real danger game. Couldn’t watch because of work. Anyone give insight? Injuries suspensions?

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Freo didn't get a free kick that quarter did they?
Not sure. You tell me. What I did see was a few that we should’ve given away that we didn’t and I didn’t see any that we should’ve got but didn’t. Cartainly nothing at all to melt over that’s for sure.

Rob

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Only watched the last qtr. Complete domination. Shame they weren't able to convert a few more but geez they looked a class above Geelong.
It was pretty much that for the last 3 quarters. The only score Geelong kicked during that time was due purely to about 4 horrendous Freo errors in the space of 10 seconds.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really tight contest in the first but the longer the game went, the more we drew away. Basically we’re too good, they tried hard early to go with us but couldn’t sustain it for long.

Top Bottom