Team Captain
Feb 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sucks about the knee injury and credit winning when they were down a player

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
So much hard work put in and it paid rewards.

Tough tackles, throwing themselves to smother kicks and things like that. A lot of opportunities didn't exist without the sheer will and hard work put in. Bloody good game girls :thumbsu:

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Freo didn't get a free kick that quarter did they?

Not sure. You tell me. What I did see was a few that we should’ve given away that we didn’t and I didn’t see any that we should’ve got but didn’t. Cartainly nothing at all to melt over that’s for sure.

Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Only watched the last qtr. Complete domination. Shame they weren't able to convert a few more but geez they looked a class above Geelong.

It was pretty much that for the last 3 quarters. The only score Geelong kicked during that time was due purely to about 4 horrendous Freo errors in the space of 10 seconds.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Only watched the last qtr. Complete domination. Shame they weren't able to convert a few more but geez they looked a class above Geelong.

Really tight contest in the first but the longer the game went, the more we drew away. Basically we’re too good, they tried hard early to go with us but couldn’t sustain it for long.

Back