Women's Footy AFLW Round 7 - Fremantle V North Melbourne - Fremantle Oval. Saturday 16 Mar 2019, 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hooker and Duffy looked absolutely shot at ground level, I can't see either getting up for next week I'm sorry regardless of their hopeful predictions.
On a brighter note I thought Atkins really stepped up when she needed to. Gutsy game from her and I was feeling a bit happier about next week by the end of the match when I think of how we can plug the big gaps Hooker and Duffy will leave

Hooker was interviewed post game and certainly didn't look at all like she was worried at all. Duffy I suspect might be a different story :(

I hope you're right. She looked gone being helped off the ground
Which reminds me, why aren't there bloody carts and strechers at AFLW games? Duffy and Hooker had to take a way too painful and slow route off the ground.

I hope you're right. She looked gone being helped off the ground
Which reminds me, why aren't there bloody carts and strechers at AFLW games? Duffy and Hooker had to take a way too painful and slow route off the ground.
No ice or strapping or anything in this footage... so crossing fingers.

Getting off the ground... Yeah happened last week as well with Alex Williams - took even longer. Friggin ridiculous.

They would have stretchers at the very least. Probably didn't think either were worth invoking the stretcher rule for.

They would have stretchers at the very least. Probably didn't think either were worth invoking the stretcher rule for.

What is needed to invoke the rule? Amputation?

What is needed to invoke the rule? Amputation?

Stretcher would have ruled both out for the game (they were both in the 4th hey? Or Duffy's was late in the 3rd maybe?)

Plus we had all the momentum and you always want to avoid stopping the game unnecessarily in that situation.

Our girls are tougher than soccer players, they don't need to be carried off unless something is broken. Dana would probably be insulted if you told her she needs a stretcher for a cork.

No ice or strapping or anything in this footage... so crossing fingers.

Getting off the ground... Yeah happened last week as well with Alex Williams - took even longer. Friggin ridiculous.

True story, the ice strapping slipped down post game and was removed by a tainer. It slip down her leg as she limped after a little toddler who was making a escape bid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back