Women's Footy AFLW Round 7 - Fremantle V North Melbourne - Fremantle Oval. Saturday 16 Mar 2019, 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoop. Nice work girls.

Of the lesser knowns... I was pretty impressed by Sergeant - did some great work in the stoppages. Seth was friggin awesome, as was Bresland. In fact the whole back line were really good - probably their best game, and last week their second best game so good signs.

Bit disappointed in the lack of sportswomanship by some of the North girls in the 4th... Not a good look for the game. Were beaten by a better side, just need to accept it, not resort to stupid ****.

Just watched replay of the contact. Which knee/lower thigh is strapped for Hooker? Left would be good, that clearly took a hit front on. Right took a hit from the side. I’d be worried if it’s the right.

Whoop. Nice work girls.

Of the lesser knowns... I was pretty impressed by Sergeant - did some great work in the stoppages. Seth was friggin awesome, as was Bresland. In fact the whole back line were really good - probably their best game, and last week their second best game so good signs.

This week we had our reigning B&F and 2018 AA CHB back there, so I reckon that might help a bit. 😊

Just watched replay of the contact. Which knee/lower thigh is strapped for Hooker? Left would be good, that clearly took a hit front on. Right took a hit from the side. I’d be worried if it’s the right.
Left

No take it back. I have L-R dyslexia. It was her right.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Freo will be away. Some questioned the AFL about it a few days ago and they said the team with the higher points (or percentage if same) would host.

I don't think Freo will be away. Some questioned the AFL about it a few days ago and they said the team with the higher points (or percentage if same) would host.
afl.com.au match report...

What's next?
The Dockers will find out who they travel to face in a preliminary final after Carlton faces the Bulldogs and Brisbane takes on winless Collingwood, while the Roos will lick their wounds and head for reviews after an excellent debut season.

https://womens.afl/news/17281/match-report-dockers-break-roos-hearts-in-do-or-die-dash-for-last-four

afl.com.au match report...

What's next?
The Dockers will find out who they travel to face in a preliminary final after Carlton faces the Bulldogs and Brisbane takes on winless Collingwood, while the Roos will lick their wounds and head for reviews after an excellent debut season.

https://womens.afl/news/17281/match-report-dockers-break-roos-hearts-in-do-or-die-dash-for-last-four
Guess we'll wait and see. Not exactly shocking that they've contradicted themselves now.

As unbalanced as the conferences are you can't commit to a system like that then treat the finals as if they're on the same ladder.

We should be good enough to win away though hopefully.

Fantastic performance, completely outclassed them. North were getting all the media hype but we've been the second best team all season and we just proved it in style.

North were getting the media hype because they are clearly the best Melbourne team.

They're just not even close to the best team in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back