Autopsy AFLW Round 7 - North Melbourne v Collingwood @ North Hobart Oval. Feb 20th, 3:10. Watch on 7Mate/Fox footy/Kayo/AFLW App.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
So they're the only guns we have that CAN stand out. Molloy playing forward gets triple teamed and then gets poor delivery. We're getting killed in the rucks and midfield EVERY week now....so its all one way traffic. Down back Ruby S is also sat on because we're missing Brazzil. We don't have any "better players" to take up the slack.

Well Molloy is playing more mid now, so guess we're hoping that will help cover Davey, and to a lesser extent Chiocci out.
Forward line entries are just as big an issue as personnel. I don't get the long bomb in hope game plan, and our usage out of D50 has been poor too. So both ends of the ground we are struggling maybe with personnel, but also skill level at the moment.

Thanks for making this thread Jen2310 with covid in the family have been on shopping and catering duties.

Fortunately didn't get to even see the game.:(
You didn't miss out on much haha.

Wishing your family well with their covid recovery!

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
Well Molloy is playing more mid now, so guess we're hoping that will help cover Davey, and to a lesser extent Chiocci out.
Forward line entries are just as big an issue as personnel. I don't get the long bomb in hope game plan, and our usage out of D50 has been poor too. So both ends of the ground we are struggling maybe with personnel, but also skill level at the moment.

I dont think there's a game plan to do much of anything other than to try to do something. For players who can actually get some free air, they are either kicking it as hard as they can or handballing it as soon as they get it, so they arent caught with the ball. Things are not even near game plan at this stage. Do people talk about game plan for the under 12s these days? Not that I'm disrespecting the women and some teams are light years ahead of us at the moment, but the current problems with our team revolve around basic skills...and probably a lack of confidence...You can cover davey, because she was important not just for her output but she made others effective. Molloy trying to act like supergirl makes me wonder where her head is at...or what people are telling her.

Back