Women's Footy AFLW Round 8 Brisbane versus North Melbourne

Who were your five best players against North Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What ever happened to the the very strong women that transferred from us to them whom I never see anymore (is she injured?)......I think her surname started with G....Gilmore? I was so sad when she left coz we needed her strength and still feel.....in comparison to other teams...we are a tad slim. Our determination is grand but occassionally out muscled. She would be handy in the wet.

What ever happened to the the very strong women that transferred from us to them whom I never see anymore (is she injured?)......I think her surname started with G....Gilmore? I was so sad when she left coz we needed her strength and still feel.....in comparison to other teams...we are a tad slim. Our determination is grand but occassionally out muscled. She would be handy in the wet.
Gibson? Missing most/all of the season with a hamstring tendon injury.

by golly if that doesn't rev you up I don't know what will.

woke up to the lovely sound of pouring rain.... lets go ladies!

our aerial defence hopefully will do their job nicely. I think Svarc will be utilised heavily today in the wet, lets hope we make the most of our opportunities in the f50 too.

guess I gotta get all the chores done early.. a long night of football ahead :D

With such a short season every game is so important
A chance to go 2 games clear of North then we play Melbourne away the following week
A loss puts us equal with North and depending on other results an awkward place on the ladder
Going to watch the ladies and hope a good crowd turns up to see them play. At least from half time onwards

Anyone know of a reasonable priced paid parking close to Gabba that covers both games

A chance to go 2 games clear of North then we play Melbourne away the following week
A loss puts us equal with North and depending on other results an awkward place on the ladder
Going to watch the ladies and hope a good crowd turns up to see them play. At least from half time onwards

Anyone know of a reasonable priced paid parking close to Gabba that covers both games
I guess you are no longer in Section 5 huh?

If you can get in early park at the Morrison hotel - think it was free and unlimited and they don't check if you're a customer when I was there last year

Just drove past and there was a meter there, might be worth calling and checking the parking with them if youre considering using it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you are no longer in Section 5 huh?
Google maps (if i can load it ha ha) will indicate i have not moved
No just like about everyone else our section numbers have changed so mine has changed to Section 201
I can't see how to change my profile name
Can see where you can change Avatar etc. But when i tried to change name nothing happens
Not to worry 2 wins today is more important

No just like about everyone else our section numbers have changed so mine has changed to Section 201
Can see where you can change Avatar etc. But when i tried to change name nothing happens
Think you need a paid membership/subscription to change name.

I just changed my name a bit.
Won a premium Platinum Membership as part of the footy tipping competition last year.

I see all the other top teams are getting competitive games, but Collingwood play St Kilda and getting a percentage boost.
We played Richmond, Gold Coast and West Coast in our first 3 games. We got our percentage boost at the beginning of the season. Plus we played GWS.

DAX!

that was calmly done. very stupid by the north defender (though probably should have been paid that mark or something?)

come on girls!

Back