Women's Footy AFLW Season 2022 - [Insert Witty Thread Title Here] - Preseason has started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor

Community Leader
Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Adelaide at home
GWS at home
Richmond in Vic
Collingwood in Vic
North in Tas
Carlton at home
Geelong in Vic
West Coast at home off a six day break compared to their week off after playing at home
Melbourne at home

5 games in WA, 3 games on the road in a row which might be better than the in and out disruption and the team bonds together on tour.

freo_leo29

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Crows 30-70
GWS 90-10
Tigers 50-50
Pies 25-75
North 20-80
Blues 60-40
Cats 90-10
Eagles 60-40
Dees 10-90

I've got us losing more than we win this year if we stagnate

The teams I can see improving are Pies, Tigers, North, WCE and Dees

GWS and Cats should be the easy beats

Blues should probably go backwards

Crows likely to stagnate

If we go backwards then our results get worse, if we stagnate then its rough, if we show improvement then we can pip some of these other teams

WCE should surprise us at the end of the year, would have preferred them early on

arsesmart

Club Legend
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Crows 30-70
GWS 90-10
Tigers 50-50
Pies 25-75
North 20-80
Blues 60-40
Cats 90-10
Eagles 60-40
Dees 10-90

I've got us losing more than we win this year if we stagnate

The teams I can see improving are Pies, Tigers, North, WCE and Dees

GWS and Cats should be the easy beats

Blues should probably go backwards

Crows likely to stagnate

If we go backwards then our results get worse, if we stagnate then its rough, if we show improvement then we can pip some of these other teams

WCE should surprise us at the end of the year, would have preferred them early on
The comp is still in a state of flux and there'll be surprise packets aplenty and mystery performances. I'd almost guarantee we'll improve (not gonna mention any names cause the footy gods be listening, but especially if one particular player stays fit), it's just a matter of how much and how that compares to other teams improvement.

freo_leo29

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
The comp is still in a state of flux and there'll be surprise packets aplenty and mystery performances. I'd almost guarantee we'll improve (not gonna mention any names cause the footy gods be listening, but especially if one particular player stays fit), it's just a matter of how much and how that compares to other teams improvement.
My worry is that we stagnated last year and watched teams go past us, we cannot afford for that to happen again

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad